Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Report on Mr. Miyagi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Mr. Miyagi ( STEAM_0:1:728504523 )
-----------
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
-----------
Date of Incident: 2024-04-14
-----------
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
-----------
He's running around and PERMANENTLY calling me "bald". The very SECOND he sees me, he does ALL HE CAN to run up and say it and "sing" "baldy baldy".
This is EXTREMELY annoying to the point where it is being seen as Harassment and Targeting. He does it to NO ONE else other than me.
Both me and another Staff member (can't remember who) has told him to stop MULTIPLE times but he keeps doing it.

This should not be something that a Staff Member does. On or Off Duty. They are supose to be the front face of the server acting like a mature person, not like a kid
that has a wicked case of dyslexia with no friends and no family that loves him.

Yes, you read that right. I am so damn pissed about all this bullshit that I don't care any more.

The provided clip is just one or two of the times. This is a DAILY occurance.
-----------
Evidence on the incident:

MysticCaravan

Staff Member
i was told to stop calling you a "bald twat" which in the first place was not me, yes i have been calling you bald and it is not a daily occurance as i have only been on the server today for like 20 minutes mabye longer and the last day i was calling you bald happened for a short period of time after we stopped, my question is you are saying im harassing you but i have only and i mean ONLY been calling you bald while you have talked about my family talked about numerous other things much MUCH worse then calling someone bald i am very sorry for calling you bald but as it stands i am not the only one and i would like to see you make a report about everyone else calling you bald, i would understand this report if i was saying and calling you things which where much worse which you have been doing but i have only been calling you bald

Benny

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
So, you can say 'Small cock, small cock, go suck your father's balls,' Hmmm ERP?? But he can't say 'you're baldy'? ( not on any side here )

both of you, come on....

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
This report will be Accepted

I will speak to the member of staff, but id like to point out that in your very clip you've done self incrimination of ERP/ Inappropriate Language., 3:18. Within the clip we can see that you are irritated but the comment/Song you stated back to the member of staff is not tolerated and you will be issued a warn for ERP/ inappropriate Language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom