Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted ReVamp Power Abuse

Member(s) of staff: ReVamp (STEAM_0:0:576959801)

Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator

Date of Incident: 2023-12-28
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
ReVamp flew a Assassin to his target, let him complete the hit then flrew him away-

Evidence on the incident:

Last edited:
Hello,

Firstly, I would like to formally apologise for ruining your roleplay experience by flying around a player. After this player asked me to fly him around I thought that it wouldn't hurt for just a minute. I wasn't aware that he had an active hit and when he completed this hit, he said something along the lines of "Revamp can you help me?" so I scooped him up and returned him approximately 15 seconds later. This was meant as a joke and I was immediately apologetic when I took your sit in which you reported the player I was flying around for hacking. Again, I am extremely sorry for putting you in this situation.

Sorry again,
Revamp.

Here is another clip of ReVamp Power Abusing by executing a hit CLOAKED as a Assassin:

Listen to where the shots come from then read the chat that he got uncloaked. That means that he was cloaked executing a hit.
And when he got caught, he instantly disconnected.

Top Bottom