Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Revamp Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Member(s) of staff: Revamp
Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator
Date of Incident: 1/7/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Lack of common rule knowledge, i would personally expect from a staff member, using /ooc for in roleplay situations, such as asking to get bailed ect, encouraging such actions as well, I am not bothered anymore i'm not that type of person to report anyone but, it's gotten to the point where i don't even trust staff anymore, there's been to much stuff hapening which led me to completely loosing trust and faith within the staff team, kept being told misinformation, being told complete and utter bullshit,

seeing staff casually abusing their staff perms, taking sits, no clipping warning people, while SOD(s) were on, the discipline of some of the staff members has dropped by a lot, i'm not blaming any of the higher up staff, i don't know the full situation of what's happening, i just know that some lower down staff and even senior mods, are lacking discipline, and common rule knowledge.

Evidence on the incident: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...58b30a8170fb0e283ba8aa8ff7d570774cdca9be01b0&
1704629708070.png
1704629725874.png

Hello Jon,

While I understand your concerns, no rules here were broken. Adverting is used as a way to speak to people in character that are not close by. In this scenario I wanted help so I adverted "help" which is not directly against the rules. I see that you may think that it is common sense not to advert while in cuffs but I disagree. How else would I have got my message across that I needed help if I did not advert? I couldn't use out of character due to the fact that asking for help is in character.
If you have any further questions or queries please let me know,
ReVamp

Jon

You don't, you simply don't, you get arrested, you can't do anything, you have to RP your way out of it instead of breaking the rules, thus it's called Police (RP) you can ask to get a phone to call someone then you can advert or do /pm, it's a Roleplay server, semi serious, which means it takes inspiration from real life, in real life you can't just call someone while your hands are cuffed be hide your back it's quite unrealistic, also it's quite unrealistic to use OOC for in roleplay situations it's always been against the rules, just that no one enforces it anymore.

Again, I understand your concerns but I have made my point and am not going to argue about this.

Azz

Hi Jon,

Technically there is no specific rule on advertising when arrested. However I agree with you fully and simply using common sense you would not have access to call or contact anyone when being arrested.

Revamp will be spoken too and reminded to use common sense in roleplay.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom