Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

revive the forums

these ends used to thrive, now its only for retards to join staff and for staff complaints

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
CAROL HAVE YOU HEARD THAT RECEPTIONIST IS BEING REMOVED!!!!!????!!!!

CAROL HAVE YOU HEARD THAT RECEPTIONIST IS BEING REMOVED!!!!!????!!!!
I have and I will not allow such a thing to happen ever, yes I may be less active than I used to, but the receptionist job is not just mine, A lot of higherups who retire should have that job, it is more than a job it allows for trusted retired members to connect and give guidance where needed. The receptionist is more than a job, it's the essence of what the PD used to be, what the server used to be allowing the new people to come forward, make changes while allowing the old members to remain, observing, helping, and guiding. Harry tried to remove it once before but he didn't see the true meaning of it, once again this has happened. I will be more than happy to explain this to the commissioner for oneday this will be his job if he desires it. From nearly 4 years ago, I was playing as a PCSO and changed my job to receptionist unoffically, and it became loved by this community and still is, it shows stability in a department that is ever changing and is something both old and new members relate to, because its always there and will always be the same!

I hope Jabbers keeps the job and stops this awful decision by the commissioner and I also hope that the job will be used for its true purpose!

Just look at this example, somone who shall remain nameless asked for my assistance, granted it was limited access but I guided them and helped them as all good receptionists should
1692651366190.png

Top Bottom