Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Richard NLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: neuro, richard
Member(s) of staff's rank: Admin, junior admin
Date of Incident: 23/04/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: stale gets warned for nlr after richard does the exact same thing before he was warned. richard says that it was okay (him coming back) (in clips) i think richard should get warned as they did the same thing and richard is being protected from warns because he is staff. and people have to do this whole process just to warn staff. when they should know their own rules, and a normal person can be warned in seconds.
Evidence on the incident: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/167gC5sB_4ikHv/mwmHgNolGZpm?invite=cr-MSx4dWYsMTcyODkxMDcyLA (him dying) https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/167juN4VQJTh-h/d1337mADEmXK?invite=cr-MSxZWjQsMTc5MzcwOTIwLA (him coming back, and saying false rule, as neuro said in the sit that suburbs is a whole location)

Last edited:
Granted, I was in a similar area to where I died (inside their base), but I went to a different house, completely ignoring your base's (they took up 2 houses), and went to the furthest place I could really go to have a base at my garage, however:

- Clip of me dying shows that a message was sent at 18:10
- Clip of me coming back shows that a message was sent at 18:05

(This has now been edited, but now shows my original point of not going back to their base and choosing not to interfere with them)

Last edited:
My Response
Hello scoober I will summarise what happened between you, me and Stale. Firstly, I responded to a sit where Stale had broken the rules of NLR and I found him guilty of breaking that rule since he had returned to the same place within 3 minutes he had returned to within 10 meters of the same place he died and was promptly shot by an armed man who was within the situation. Based on this fact, backed up by the replay feature within Billy's Logging System, I decided to issue a warning as a fair punishment due to his breaking multiple rules in the past.
Edit: Clarification on location.

Secondly, your staff ticket. As a staff member on Riverside who was online and not doing much at the time I hopped on duty and took your ticket which was "nlr richard don't know why you didn't bring me to stale sit " and quickly brought you up to a safe space on top of the closest building which was the hospital emergency entrance. I explained to you that I didn't need you at the time of punishing Stale as it would have not affected the outcome of the sit he was in and I already had the evidence to show he was breaking the rules of NLR. During my explanation of this Richard came into the sit and started speaking to you since he saw his name mentioned within the ticket and I can't bring him. I was quite confused about your situation with Richard and was just learning of it and I stated that any argument or discussion on the matter wouldn't do anything since I can't deal with it and that you should instead make a staff report. I returned you and Richard returned himself (Since I can't do it.)

Finally, I went AFK (off duty of course) and came back being called to you asking where Richards warn is. I quickly explained to you that I haven't warned Richard and that I can't warn him and you would have to make a staff report to resolve any matter. I then returned myself to a roof to go AFK again (off duty of course). I feel as if I haven't broken any rules or violated any guidelines set for staff members and I was more than helpful to you in explaining where to report the issue you were having which Is why I'm confused about why I'm listed in this report.

Last edited:
Your evidence against Richard Hammond.

Even though I'm not really part of the situation between you and Richard Hammond I would like to state a few things about the evidence you have provided today. I would like to ask why you are reporting Richard for NLR when your clip shows "Him" being killed (I put that in quotes because it doesn't show that it's actually him being killed) and him "Returning" about 322 seconds earlier. Yes, I said earlier... The first clip you provided shows "him" dying at 18:10:41 and then the second clip shows Hammond "Returning" at approx 18:05:19. This means that you have submitted the wrong evidence but either way 322 seconds is over 5 minutes earlier.
Edit: New evidence.

The new evidence shows Hammond returning at 3 minutes and 33 seconds. However, he didn't return to the scene of his death but instead remained a safe distance away and returned to a house across the street. He didn't try to interact with you and therefore I believe doesn't violate the New Life Rule which states "You may not get involved in the situation you died in, this includes returning to the same location." I believe Hammond made a great effort to stay away from the scene of your gruesome murder unlike your friend named Stale who returned to almost the exact position he died in.

(Hi if anything is incorrect notify me. I am very tired but I triple-checked everything.)

Last edited:
you stated to stale that suburbs is a location entirely. how are the two things different if he still returned to the same position as stale did, i don't think him avoiding anything makes a difference, if he died less than 10 feet away. just annoying to me that staff seem to avoid warns because they interpret rules differently, richard should receive a warn just as stale did, they broke the same rule in the same place, the only difference that i see is that Richard is staff.

thank you for doing this though at this late time :)

you stated to stale that suburbs is a location entirely
I stated to Stale in the sit that he went to the same location and clearly got involved with the previous situation as he was practically standing on top of where he previously died. (+ I also did tell him that he seemed to be re-involving himself but I couldn't prove that)

i don't think him avoiding anything makes a difference, if he died less than 10 feet away.
You seem to be getting the two mixed up.
10 * 0.304 = 3.04 meters

Stale returned to the situation he died in. This was by returning to his exact position of death and obviously causing a problem because he had gotten shot at by the people in the situation.

Hammond returned to the same location but made an effort to avoid the situation by staying as far as he could physically be whilst getting into his house and also never went to exactly where he died.

Azz

Accepted,
Scoober is correct. NLR rules have been clarified that you may not return to the same location again. Richard and Neuro will be spoken to regarding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom