Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Ridiculous Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Lenny
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:179596869
Date of warning issue: 01/04/2023
Member of staff: PurpleAki
Warning reason (screenshot):
Why should we remove the warning? Ngl, the warning was ridiculous, first of all I was in PD to get some armour and then some dude came in and started shooting I accidently shot Greg and didn't realise. A few seconds later he came up behind me and killed me. A few minutes later I was in the mall with some other officers and saw him and I said "Why did you kill me? If I wanted to I could kill you right now" he then said "Go on then" so I shot him. Simple. A few minutes later I was outside PD siting on a dishwasher messaging some mates when I get shot by the same person, I took it to a sit and it turns out he mugged me which I had no reciliation of since I was tabbed out so Instead he said look here and showed the clip of me kill him and tah da. Here I am.

Attachments

• 1680350561021.png
    1680350561021.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 11

Azz

Do you have any evidence that Greg asked you to kill him?

Do you have any evidence that Greg asked you to kill him?
Not personal, Greg sent Purple a clip of it but Idk if it has me saying my stuff and him saying his. But I would check that.

Azz

Denied.

Due to you having no evidence that Greg asked you to kill him your warning will stay. I advise you to only kill someone if they advert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom