Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Riverside Ban Appeal 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
name : gabe
steamIDSTEAM_0:0:586827938
date of ban issue: 16/10/2023
member of staff; Mr paul
ban reason :

1697473284692.png

Why should we unban you?: so me and smock was driving to corrupt banker and we saw 2 NCA in hospital, i got out and saw them near hopsi and so i get back in the car. they shoot for no reason, i was unarmed and didn't pulled a gun out, they start shooting me when i drive off, so i drove away, 10 minutes later i come back they was camping it, still at corrupt banker, so i drive off again, they shot my car and it exploded, no reason. So i got out and smock shot the nca then they killed us but they was camping corrupt, so then i got angry and shiet and called em retards and etc. Bc i got uncontrollable anger issues and shit, and so i got angry and shit getting angry typing stuff in chat, then i got tped then jailed in and muted, then a minute later i decided to log off, and after abit i got banned for ltap? I was waiting to leave so i did, and got banned? like dude i was gonna make money and i got banned for ltap but no punishment for the NCA camping corrupt banker? this is so stupid.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
How long were you jailed for?

And the NCA officers are allowed to camp as long as they have a in character reason to, if they are just waiting there for no reason while knowing people will go there without anyone telling them then call staff since that can be seen as metagaming.

And the NCA officers are allowed to camp as long as they have a in character reason to, if they are just waiting there for no reason while knowing people will go there without anyone telling them then call staff since that can be seen as metagaming.
i was jailed for 10 minutes. And as i robbed banana they was already there, standing there, waiting for me.

im banned

SmoCZY8

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Yeah hello everybody, I have full 1min clip of nca camping there and some moments of what happened there. Parks id love to send the clip to you but file might be too big so ill make a ticket or screen share you the whole vid

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

I have seen screenshots of what you have said and what you did to get jailed and I think you should wait out the remainder of the time to read the rules and to take a break, so when you come back hopefully you have a calmer head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom