Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sam's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? PVT Sam 5904
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes i do.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Approximately a year now.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:571715606
1.7 What is your Discord? .sam_1 (new names apparently have no tag).
1.8 References (if any)? Sam

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

• 2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: My definition of RDM is to kill someone intentionally without any valid roleplay reason.
  • RDM, random death match can happen randomly as in the name. It could be as simple as just walking up to somebody and killing them.
  • Another example of RDM is when you fail to advert when you try to rob someone and kill them

• 2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: No Life Rule is when you die, when your character dies they forget all memories that they had before.
  • A example of NLR could be that you die during a shootout and come back to the same spot.
  • A another example of NLR could be that a officer dies trying to arrest someone and comes back to attempt their arrest again.

• 2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when your character is afraid in a situation.
  • A example for FearRP could be that 3 gunmen come aiming at you, your outnumbered which forces you to fear and listen to their demands.
  • FearRP could also be that 2 armed people come and try to rob you then you must comply as you are outnumbered.

• 2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you strongly dislike or discriminate the homosexual community.
  • A example of homophobia is that you harass homosexuals in the game because of they're sexual beliefs.
  • A another example could be that someone keeps saying vulgar words to you which are very offensive against the LGBTQ+ community.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you discriminate a person because of their origin, because of their religious beliefs, or mostly nowadays it's because of how people look like. Racism can occur when telling which religion you praise. Racism could also occur just because your playermodel is possibly black-skinned.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? When teleporting to the scene i woud bring both parties to a private place so we can discuss in peace. I would listen to both of the parties sides and check both of the parties if they had prior warnings or bans for this same offense. If the person who stole the ambulans has no warnings and is fairly clean i would let him go with a verbal warning, but if he continues the offense i would warn him, because stealing NHS vehicles are against the rules. If one of the parties had a clip i would watch it and determine which side was in the right or wrong.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Because this case sounds more intense i would bring us to a remote place where we wouldn't be distrubed. It depends if William was actually in PD or was just adverting Pd-raid when he wasn't in the PD, in that case that would be massrdm which is rdm but in a much larger scale which is a 1-2 week ban. But if one of the parties had a clip that could prove the situation they were in i would definitely take action, if they didn't have a clip or i didn't see the massrdm happen i would spectate the player and see if he continue to rdm people.
If William was in the PD and did actually advert pd-raid it would mean that William was in the right, which means that he didn't break any rules.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? There are logs for these kind of situations so i would first check logs, then i would warn Willian for breaking NLR because he already killed Joe and drove back to Joe to kill him once again.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to me and talk to him on why he did such a thing, i would then ban him for 2 weeks/2 months for massrdm x2. The commander clearly stated in his advert that no major crimes are allowed.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because i'll be much more long lasting, i'll be extremerly active, and i'm really passionate to get this opportunity. I think that i'd be a great fit in the staff team and i really see forward to seeing the other staff members. I've also got prior experience in other servers which makes me semi-experienced.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would probably ask for another admin to come and help me out with the situation and i would later on read the rules and see what i could improve on and see my mistakes so i don't make them again.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes I do.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm very listening i would listen to both sides. i'm a pretty nice person so i'd try to associate with the community members so the server players feel a connection between the staff team which would lead to less rules being broken, but i also have discipline which i very important when moderating a server.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I sometimes possibly won't be available because of my school work, i sometimes overwork myself which get's me tired, i might be a little inactive after the summer.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I honestly see a lot of grief on the server and i want to help those who are trying to actually play and roleplay to have a immersive time without people coming in and ruining it for others.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? I do.

Despite your seem determination to wanting to be a staff member,
From what i've seen in game you still have multiple questions regarding the server rules. Along with today I witnessed you and your trio, building in PD Jailcells which is against the rules. So I believe that you would not be a suitable fir for the staff team. Due to lack of knowledge of the server and rules
+

Last edited:
For The Following Reasons -

Attitude Towards the server is horrible
Your reputation is poor
i have never actually had a good experience with you in game when staffing.
I Dont see you as a good fit for staff
Good Luck -
Legal Lee

From what i've seen in game you still have multiple questions regarding the server rules. Along with today I witnessed you and your trio, building in PD Jailcells which is against the rules. So I believe that you would not be a suitable fir for the staff team.
+

john fries

-1, While on the server last night with gatesway. You were messing about with your friends and had even ended up with a kick from him. My opinion of you is that you are a bit of a troll. I can see that you personally could be a good staff member, but I see that your friends may lead you to mess around, which is not what we need from a staff member. As stated in other replies, you have a poor reputation on the server. I recommend if this application gets denied, you improve your reputation and behaviour on the server before you apply again.

• You mess around in-game and break rules
  • You are not really known on the server and have quite a bad reputation with the people that do know who you are
  • I do not believe that you are mature enough for staff
Overall, I do not believe you would make a good fit in the Staff Team yet. I'm sure if you improve your overall maturity and knowledge of the rules, I would not mind you joining the Staff Team.

From what i've seen in game your just a minge
good try tho dude.

allen.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Please improve your attitude then re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom