Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Saq Sayed (no admins online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Saq Sayed
Members SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56270030
Date of Incident: 11/12/2023
Information, include as much detail as possible: After waiting out my cooldown timer for raiding and being in the Lesley green area, I
attempted to raid the embassy base again, as i had guessed due to the mingey behaviour of the whole group it was a fail base design with
fading doors in a kill corridor style. Saq Sayed killed me with a saiga shotgun as a civilian which is also another rule break i believe.
Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1ID6UzKrzonEOq/d1337EvgsU7D?invite=cr-MSxCekksMjAyODA3ODM0LA

Attachments

• saq naughty.JPG
    saq naughty.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 19

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Do you have any other clips of the base so I am able to see of it?

Do you have any other clips of the base so I am able to see of it?
No thats the only clip i believe since it was evidently a kill corridor, when i attempted to enter and crack/ breach charge the keypads he had a ramp of some kind looking down into that entrance area. The first keypad did however lead onto another keypad.

No thats the only clip i believe since it was evidently a kill corridor, when i attempted to enter and crack/ breach charge the keypads he had a ramp of some kind looking down into that entrance area. The first keypad did however lead onto another keypad.
In my opinion its kinda obvious that design is a kill corridor regardless of whether I can see further into the base once the first keypad is cracked. If i can be shot down upon while keypad cracking its illegal

i would never shoot down upon a man how am i shooting down and opening door same time just curiosity bugginga lad

i would never shoot down upon a man how am i shooting down and opening door same time just curiosity bugginga lad
Not sure what you mean by this but you didn't open the doors my friend I owned them and I opened and closed it. You just sat above the keypad activated door on the left side and shot me. As for saying you would never shoot down.. I'm not sure why you would lie blatantly when the proof is only two clicks away in the original report message.

Not sure what you mean by this but you didn't open the doors my friend I owned them and I opened and closed it. You just sat above the keypad activated door on the left side and shot me. As for saying you would never shoot down.. I'm not sure why you would lie blatantly when the proof is only two clicks away in the original report message.
yeah we had to remove the left wall to try to own the door because you were being a minge and owned them after our base owner timed out. ample room for shooting you on no props.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

From what I can tell in the clip it is fair combat since you can see him and he can see you. And I would not say that is a kill corridor since it is not long and the only thing I would say it is close to being is a kill box but from the clip it does not look like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom