Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied SCO19 Salary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Make SCO officers earn more money.

How will this benefit the community:
We do alot of situations, raids etc but get so little money. I think the max someone gets is £900-£950. PD get 10's of thousands (more and more in each rank) whilst we pretty much get next to nothing. It certainly makes it alot better being on a job that pays decent cash. I'm sure a few people will agree.

Link(s): N/A

SCO19 and PD wages should more or less be around the same, based on my opinion, because (irl) Firearm officers don't actually get paid any more for being AFO's. They volunteer to have to go through the extra training, constantly being reviewed and to carry weapons. Their dedication and willingness to do that extra responsibility for no more pay is awesome.

This is why I feel SCO19 should be paid the same amount as the normal rank in PD if they weren't a Firearm officer. They shouldn't be paid extra though. So I'm going to remain NEUTRAL on this. definitely, something that should be reviewed later down the road.

Warm regards,
~Lily-Rose

I believe they should earn more than they currently do, however they shouldn’t earn as much as PD as that would make it so less people wanna play PD. Nevertheless +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom