Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied seamen demon's staff application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.
- Cannot staff another server.
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? seamen demon.
1.2 How old are you? 14.
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes I do.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? i'm not sure the date but my hours in rsrp i have 278.9 hours in rsrp.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes i'm english
1.6 What is your SteamID?Steam ID: 76561199222828485
1.7 What is your Discord? smexytrashcan or seamen demon 1 of the 2.
1.8 References (if any)? Badger.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM or Random Death Match. Is when a player kills another player with no in-game motive or valid reason. such as he looked at me funny.
1.Pete was driving his new car and Tom pulls out his gun and kills him. tom just RDMED.
2.chuck buys a new house right before tom buys it tom get angry and kills chuck with no advert to raid. Tom just RDMED.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule is when you go back to the same spot that you died before waiting the 5 minute in a new life.
1. Sarah adverts mug drop £1000 or die 10 seconds to tom and tom does not pay, He then dies and respawns as SAS comes back and kills Sarah because she mugged him. This is breaking NLR.
2.Tom dies to police and his car remains where it is. He respawn's and goes to where he dies to recover his car. This is breaking NLR what he should have done was wait the 5 minute cool down and then recover it.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is the rule to value your person's life as if your own.
1. Tom is held at gun point by 5 people they advert mug Tom, Tom pulls out a knife to attempt to kill all of them this would be breaking FeaRP as he had no chance and he was outnumbered.
2. Tom, Buck and Chuck all advert kidnap on a PCSO. They srtipp him of his weapons and comm's and drive him some where secret. When arriving at the location he run's away as soon as he is out of the car. This would be breaking FearRP as he has to follow the kidnapper's demand's.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when someone harasse's someone because of who they like or what they identify as.
1. Tom and Sarah get into an argument, Tom then finds out Sarah is lesbian so proceeds to call her a homophobic slur. This would result in a warn for Tom as its not tolerated in the server I would also jail her for 100 seconds to go over the rules.
2 Sarah finds out Tom is gay. She then begins to harass Tom and makes fun of him because of his sexuality. This would result in a warn and I would highly recommend they read the server rules.
2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when a person is treated differently because of there race this includes discrimination.
1. PC DOM 6384 caught 2 people trespassing a white male and a black female he imprisons the white mail for the correct sentence but puts the black female in for 10 years this would be discrimination.
2. Sarah calls a black male the n-word. She also proceeds to harass the man because of his race.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would ask if there are any clips available to see what happened exactly. If not I would ask if William knows what he has done wrong, if not I would tell him its against the rules to commit crimes against NHS, I would give him a verbal warning and jail him for 100 seconds so he can read the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask for any clips to see it clearly if not any clips I would ask William why he has done this. If he responds "PD RAID" I would warn him for mrdm as there is no need to kill that many civilians.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask if Joe knows he has done wrong. If not I would tell him and have him jailed for 100 seconds to read rules. I would then ask William why he failed to advert. If he says he was confused i would warn him for rdm anyways since there was no advert this was a random death match.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? As it's a custom job this would be a difficult sit but I would choose to ask him why he has mrdm'ed? If he says "Its my custom job" I would respond yes but no majors so this would count as mrdm and so i would warn him for it as well as jailing him for 100 secs to read the rules.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I'm always online and my only intention is to keep rsrp being the happy friendly community that every one loves. I would ensure everyone feels comfortable and not harassed or uncomfortable and that every rule is being followed to ensure RP is not disrupted or thrown of course. Another goal I would like to achieve is to ensure old forgotten rules are still being followed such as the DW or Dark Web.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would resort to any given resources such as the Admin Handbook if the dilemma is still not resolved I would request help from a more experienced admin.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No the only server I have ever played is rsrp.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. I will be reliable.
2. I would be reasonable.
3. I would play by the book as much as possible to ensure no one is getting an unreasonable punishment.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1. I would only be available to admin after school from 3:30 until 10pm.
2. I could get stuck sometimes on sits but would make sure all are resolved.
3. I am 14 so i might not gain as much respect but would still give the correct punishments.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to make sure everyone feels welcome and happy while playing rsrp and to make sure that every one is treated equally.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
Application is rushed, no grammar at all. Does not deserve to be staff if they can not use basic grammar. You’ve tried, but at least put some effort.​

Application is rushed, no grammar at all. Does not deserve to be staff if they can not use basic grammar. You’ve tried, but at least put some effort.​
Im sorry you feel this way but I can assure you it is not rushed. I have gone back and made some gramma change's to ensure it is professionalism.

Last edited:
+1 kind person good server understanding decent reputation based on the server

Neutral

Your a good guy, your friendly and kind. Although, your professionalism and maturity needs to improve. In my opinion, you are not mature enough for staff yet. Your application is okay though.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Graphics Designer
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied - If there is an improvement on professionalism and maturity within the server and you do not get any warns or bans then please do make another application and it will be reviewed but for now please work on those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom