Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Seamen Demon's Staff Application :)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Seamen Demon / Demon
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes!
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Just over 9 weeks.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes!
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:631281378
1.7 What is your Discord? 13seamen_demon85
1.8 References (if any)?
Badger, john fries,
godlez.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM or Random Death Match is when a player/person Kills Another player with no in-game roleplay motive. Players can also commit ARDM This is Attempted Random Death Match. This would be defined as a player attempting to kill a player with no roleplay or solid motive.
Example 1: John and Jimmy are in an in-game argument as they don't get along Jimmy pulls out a desert eagle and folds John in seconds. Jimmy has just killed john because of an argument, this would be RDM as he has got no solid ground to kill john he would receive a warn.
Example 2: q1pg1 gets mugged by badger q1 fails to pay the wanted amount so badger Kills q1pg1 with led. With q1 being dead a random friend of q1's kills badger and says that is my friend. They are not in the same gang or on the same custom job or anything like that. They have no in-game affiliation this would mean the friend would be at fault and would/should be warned for RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is New Life Rule.NLR is the rule of when you die you are not to remember the last 5 minutes leading to your death. You also must wait 5 minutes until you can return to the place you die unless the situation is still on going.
Example 1: Frank gets mugged by q1 Frank does not pay the wanted amount so q1 being the cold hearted killer that he is proceeds to "pop that mf". After Frank dies he respawns and goes straight to PD and reports q1 for armed robbery. This would be breaking NLR as Frank should not remember what happened 5 minutes before his death. This would result in a warn as NLR was broken.
Example 2: John's base gets raided and he gets absolutely obliterated in side his base. John respawns grabs a gun and heads straight back to his base to try and kill the raiders he gets folded again so he gives up. Either way John has broken NLR as he should have waited the 5 minute cooldown and for the raiders to leave. This would result in a warn for breaching NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when a player is out numbered in enemies and they were armed. This would mean the outnumbered player would be under FearRP and would have to do what they say and cherish there life as if there own.
Example 1: q1pg1 is being held at gun point by 3 armed players and they request he follows them. q1 being held at gun point then refuses to follow them and walks off this would mean q1pg1 had breached FearRP and should be warned.
Example 2: John is an unarmed man who is wanted buy multiple countries and jurisdictions for robbing a bank, murder, armed robbery, terrorism, mass murder, hate crime, racism, homophobia, theft of a vehicle, theft of a government vehicle, illegal firearms, possession of illegal drugs, supplying illegal drugs and kidnaping. SCO19 are then tipped of his whereabouts and rock up with 5 squad cars to put this man in cuffs. he is outnumbered 25 to 1 held at gunpoint he then runs away as if there not there this would be breaching FearRP and should result in a warn.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is a negative statement towards the LGBTQ+ in an attempt to make them feel unwelcome or uncomfortable.
Example 1: Sarah comes out to her in-game friend that she is a lesbian. Her friend then laughs at her and makes fun of her and tells all her friends. This would be simply horrible and this person should be warned and jailed for 100 seconds.
Example 2: John comes out as gay to q1pg1. q1 decides to tell everyone on the server and they all start harassing john about it once again this is completely unacceptable and this person should be warned and jailed for200 seconds and they have doxed harassed and been homophobic.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the discrimination towards a group of people judging by there nationality/race.
Example 1: Will smith hops on riverside and people find out that he is black. People then decide it would be funny to shout racial slurs and racist jokes this would be racism and quite frankly disgusting they would be warned for racism and jailed for 200 seconds.
Example 2: John and Will smith decide to car jack a car. eventually the feds realise this car is stolen and they take them both into the station john is charged with theft of a vehicle and so is will john gets 4 years but Will gets 10 years because he is black when he is about to be arrested the cop says something racist this would be racism he should be warned.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would ask if there are any clips available if there is and we see the advert and the ambulance being stolen I would simply tell Joe there was an advert and ask if he knows what he has done wrong if he does not i would warn him and ask he reads the rules. If there are no clips i would act of logs and i would see the advert and the lockpicking. If he knew it was not aloud and and yet still did it i would warn him and jail him for 100 secs.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask them if they have any clips if not i would check logs to see where Joe died if it was near PD I would tell him that PD raid is kos nearbybut if he was not near i would warn William for RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask joe if he knew not to build on roads i would. If he responds no I would keep that in mind when coming to a conclusion I would do the same for William if he did not know to advert I would keep in it in mind I would then ask if joe knows what NLR if they're both completely clueless I would warn William for breaking NLR and jail joe for 100 seconds to read the rules.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? As no majors has been announced I would ask if he knows what he has done wrong if not I would jail him for 200 seconds to read over the rules and end the sit.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am a reliable recourse Meaning you can trust me with the authority. Because I value trust like no one else.
I am active a hell of a lot basically no life at all and would love to be somewhat productive with my time.
I will not be harsh on some one because of our differences (if i do not like someone on the server i will not treat them differently because being an admin is some one trusting you with important roles for hundreds of peoples happiness i will not be the one to break that.
3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would resort to any and all recourses available to me such as clips and handbooks if that does not work i would ask in the admins group chat what I should do.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am active so i will always be available to keep the community as happy as can be
The community mostly like me I get along with a lot of people on the server.
I am trustworthy If you do give me the role of admin i will make it my number 1 priority to ensure everyone is happy and having fun!

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
School limits my play time so i may not be able to be there durin' the day.
I manage 2 other discord servers but they are small just a phew of my friends.
My age, I might not be taken as seriously but would keep everything fair and civil.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I believe i can make an impact on the rsrp community and i plan on doing so i would also like to help people have fun with here time with rsrpand not have to worry about minges!

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.
Thank you for taking the time to look over my staff application.

Last edited:

Considering your warn record.
Section C Lacks a large amount of detail in your application. (Only like three word answers) clearly rushed and unprofessional.

-1 ive seen you in game a lot not very professional and minging sometimes
But hes quite fun to have in game but not worthy off staff in my opinion

-1 ive seen you in game a lot not very professional and minging sometimes
But hes quite fun to have in game but not worthy off staff in my opinion
Thank you for the feedback and i will begin to work on my professionalism right away

Azz

Denied, Please work on your reputation in the community before re-applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom