Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Seixo Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 Know you but only ever seen you at meetings your comments such as "just because of the 07 you are saying that I was born in 2007, nice one mate ??" and others sound rude. You don't sound quite yet fluent in English from this "How many persons put random numbers in the player name....." but I wish you the best of luck!

-1 Know you but only ever seen you at meetings your comments such as "just because of the 07 you are saying that I was born in 2007, nice one mate ??" and others sound rude. You don't sound quite yet fluent in English from this "How many persons put random numbers in the player name....." but I wish you the best of luck!
Sorry if I sound rude man I was i little bit stressed, i am not fluent in English because I am Portuguese but I try my best and thanks, i wish you too the best of luck.

+1 Very nice person, always friendly, buys from my store quite a lot, pretty helpful.
Seixo Paulo is a man who plays as suited citizen a lot and is very professional with his work on other stuff.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please become more of a known member within the community, being a higher up in departments helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom