Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Selavi's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Selavi
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
2,5 years
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:220712371
1.7 References (if any)?
Click Here. (Youtube Video)

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Deathmatch | Randomly killing a player for no reason

Player A kills player B for no reason.

Player A curse at player B so he kills him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule | Coming back to the place of dead within 5 minutes.

Player A comes back to his base instantly after NCA raided it and he died.

Plaer A comes back to Bank Raid 2 minutes after he died by SCO19 and starts interfering with them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Fear Roleplay | Comply while being outnumbered by armed people

2 SCO officers are holding player A at gunpoint, he pulls out a gun a tries to kill them.

Player A is being held hostage by 3 Terrorists, Player A pulls out a knife and tries to shank them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia | Hating on a different gender/orientation

Calling someone Fag because he sounds different.

Doing anti LGBT signs on the server.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism | Hating on different ethnicity group

Calling someone the N-Word because his playermodel is black

Building Swastikas on the server.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring both players into a sit, check logs for any lockpicking on NHS vehicle, adverts and warn Joe for FTA, Stealing NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring both players into a sit, check logs for adverts if Will adverted I would return them both, if he didn't I would ban him for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Bring both players into a sit, hear both stories, check logs and if I got enough proof, I would warn Joe for Basing on sidewalk and Wil for NLR and FTA.
Or they could apologise to each other and Joe would change to Road Worker and return them both with verbal warning.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would TP to Joe, freeze him and tell him that he would be receiving a ban for 5 Weeks for MRDM as the PD Meeting advert was visible.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I joined Riverside roleplay in late 2019, I played a lot before and as you saw in my references I was a Staff Member here as well. I am pretty mature and know what I am doing. I also got some people in this team that I know from way back. I started playing on the server now quite often and I would like to benefit the community in some way and also bring out some old memories.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
If I found myself in the situation that I couldn't handle. I would ask fellow Staff Members in the Staff Chat on discord or ingame.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Riverside Roleplay - Senior Moderator 2020
ASAP Gaming - DarkRP Community (Closed) - Senior Moderator 2021
Elitelupus DarkRP Community - Operator 2021

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Experience, Knowledge, Long time Community Member

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Tendency to take on too much responsibility, I focus too much on the details, Disorganized

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become a staff as I play daily on the server, and there are not many Staff online. I would also love to help the team and players to get the best experience
from the server. I am also trying to be calm at all times and I would rather calm everyone down and make the best decision
I could possibly make it. I also love helping new players, tell them what to do, help them with basics and binds. I want to become staff on Riverside again because It was the first

server I was really staffing on. I also love Staff on this server as they are extremely helpful. As I said, I was already a Staff Member 2 years ago and I want to feel a bit nostalgic.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes

Haven't seen you either and I am playing everyday.
i have played most days for the last 2-3 months and I played sept-Jan 2021, i find it hard to believe ive never seen you but maybe its just by chance

Positive
Selavi is a really nice guy, his app is decent | he cuts straight to the point, he used to be staff so that’s a positive, I believe his activity can be improved slightly. Goodluck.

Positive
Selavi is a really nice guy, his app is decent | he cuts straight to the point, he used to be staff so that’s a positive, I believe his activity can be improved slightly. Goodluck.
Thank you, appreciate it.

Neutral -
You have prior experience as a staff member and are familiar with the rules. However, you must improve your activity before becoming staff.

Neutral -
You have prior experience as a staff member and are familiar with the rules. However, you must improve your activity before becoming staff.
I am currently active every day for 4-5 hours. Hope to see you soon ingame.

Neutral -
Changing to +1
Selvai is a very nice guy, professional and active. ive just met him and had a good chat.

i have played most days for the last 2-3 months and I played sept-Jan 2021, i find it hard to believe ive never seen you but maybe its just by chance
I believe you are in the video I put as my reference Here. 2:35 time.
Might be just a name coincidence tho.

+1 Great fit for staff, was amazing when he was staff back in the day. Active (On NCA) :)

Neutral, have seen active a fair amount but haven't actually met before, and the application seems kinda rushed...

Denied, you have only recently come back make sure you have played for 2weeks before applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom