Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied SHUSH Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
1691532761099.png
Name: SHUSH
SteamID: 76561199121808284
Date of ban issue: in picture
Member of staff: Arctic
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: I got told that the rules for homophobia got changed to a warning for first time and since i got banned before they got changed and i have a week and a day left but im not sure if the ban could get removed and replaced with a warning but also have learnt my lesson to not be homophobic at times but i was also provoked since i got rdm at the time which i told arctic he just didn't listen but hopefully i could unbanned and if so that would be great

Homophobia hasn't exactly been changed to a warning. From my knowledge it's been slightly altered to depending on if it was directed at someone or a slip up. Then the staff can use discretion to determine whether it's a ban or not.

I was sent the footage of you saying the slur. And just to notify you were not RDM'D. you felt like someone else broke the rules you should not just have a free pass to break another.
So I think the week left you have on your unban should stay.

Homophobia hasn't exactly been changed to a warning. From my knowledge it's been slightly altered to depending on if it was directed at someone or a slip up. Then the staff can use discretion to determine whether it's a ban or not.

I was sent the footage of you saying the slur. And just to notify you were not RDM'D. you felt like someone else broke the rules you should not just have a free pass to break another.
So I think the week left you have on your unban should stay.
i was rdmed btw

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Your last warning was for the same thing which means you have done this before even if its nearly a year ago you still should know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom