Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Sigma staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: Sigma
Member of staff's rank: Senior mod
Date of incident: 15-06-2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: It all started with a bunch of people came into my building trying to kidnap someone i think. I then place down fences with keypads since its my base, they then get mad and call staff. Sigma shows up and kicks me for propblock even tho theres 2 fading doors with keypads. He wouldnt listen to me when i said i had keypads and its my base, didnt even bother to check lmao 🤦‍♂️
Evidence of report: https://streamable.com/30zt3o

Thank you for taking the time to write this complaint.
The official reason you were kicked was prop block however this was not the only reason you were kicked, you were also kicked for not listening to staff.
You can see in the clip that you sent that I had already asked you multiple times to remove the fences, even temporarily, so that the multiple people who were in your base could escape, yet after multiple warnings you still refused.
Now, I was aware that your fading doors had keypads (yes, I bothered to check), however I found it necessary, due to the number of people being disrupted by the sit, to try and resolve it as fast as possible and return people to their roleplay, this meant removing the fences and unlocking the doors, however you simply refused to listen to my requests.
I would also like to remind you that punishments are under staff discretion, meaning if we feel as though the situation calls for certain actions, we are allowed to take it.
In addition to the above reasons, I was told by multiple people throughout the sit that they were already in the building before you had brought the doors. I was informed at the time that someone was in possession of a clip of this, however I have since been told that the clip had gone past its capture time.
I am sorry that you feel as though you were wrongfully punished, I sincerely hope that this does not affect your roleplay experience in the future.

Have a nice day.
Mr Sigma

Pretty sure if you tresspass irl u cant just call staff and kick someone, they bothered to tresspass they also have to accept the fucking consequences and lift their fat asses off the ground and keypad crack the doors. I would have listened if it was a valid report bro. I also had my base before but the props i placed while they were fucking around to stop them from entering again.

Azz

Probably a bit silly of them to enter and then get stuck.

But what's hard about removing the prop and letting them out? Bit silly of you not to just listen.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom