Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Skateboard's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Skateboard

1.2: How old are you? 13

1.3: Do you have a working microphone?
Yes

1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Since July 2021 (or before that was when I joined the main discord)

1.5: Are you fluent in English?
Yes

1.6: What is your steamID? STEAM_0:1:506231155

1.7: References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1:
Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for random death match.
1. Person 1 walks up to Person 2 and kills him with no adverts or RP happening.
2. Someone who just joined the server looking around and kills somebody without any rp or adverts going on.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands for new life rule.
1. Person 1 and person 2 are raiding a bank, person 1 is killed but he then returns to help person 2 after dying.
2.Person 1 dies in a shootout with the police. Player one returns the scene and kills the police.

2.3: Define fearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is the player must pretend to be scared if outnumber of people threatening his life.
1. 5 Terrorists kidnap London Mafia member 1 with /advert kidnap (strips comms and weapons) and LM member 1 pulls out his gun and kills them all to get away.
2. Player 1 is being mugged by 3 terrorists with guns pointed at him. Player 1 attempts to run despite being outnumbered by 3 guns.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is hating on a member of the LGBT community.
1. Somebody comes out to the server as game in the OOC chat. Then everybody starts saying that shouldn't be allowed and he is weird.
2.Player 1 says to his friend player2 that he is gay. Player 2 says they can't be friends anymore because he is gay.

2.5: What is racism and provide two examples: Racism means that you don't like someone because of their colour or ethnicity.
1. Admin permanent bans somebody because he is brown.
2. Player 1 says that he is black and player 2 calls him the n word.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a trial-mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports his for failing to advert carjack. What steps would you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring William and Joe into a sit and get them both to explain their side. I would check logs to see if carjack was adverted but if it was I would warn him for crimes against NHS but if he is new I would jail him and make him read the server rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting at him for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people.
I will pause the police raid RP, or end it then bring Joe and William into a sit. I will get their stories and then check logs to see if William adverted PD raid. If he did advert PD raid and killed 6 people I would tell Joe to make sure he is correct before reporting a player.

2.8: Joe (drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills william. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells
all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I bring Joe and William into a sit and ask them both what happened. I will then check the logs to see if William adverted raid. If there was no advert I would warn Joe for building on a sidewalk and William for failure to advert.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts "PD Meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes Joe as a jihad adverts bombing and kills 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Ban Joe since William adverted "No major crimes" which means Joe committed mass RDM.

Section C: Questions
3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I should be chosen over other people because I play almost every single day and want to be staff because players commonly break the rules when there are no admins online.

3.2: If you were in a situation you didn't know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask another admin/moderator which is a higher rank than me since they have more experience.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No, Riverside is the only server I play.

3.4: List three strengths that will help you as staff.
1. I have played the server for almost a year and I understand the rules well.
2. I am active.
3. I would be fair towards everybody.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you as staff.
1. Usually will only be on from 4pm-11pm and mornings and nights on Saturdays.
2. Can't play if I have school work or gone out.
3. I haven't been staff on a GMOD before.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to make Riverside fun for everybody and help get rid of RDMERS, trollers, racists etc.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or any other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and backround checking?
Yes

recently mass rdmed for the reason " i thought it was a warn"

recently mass rdmed for the reason " i thought it was a warn"
because thats what you told me and I've have my ban appeal accepted, so how come you didnt ban the other rdmers that night too

Last edited:
Denied - improve your reputation, activity and awareness of our server rules before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom