Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Speedy Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Speedy
Member(s) of staff's rank: Administrator
Date of Incident: 20/11/2023
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was getting mugged by Waltuh And he had a knife out So i then stabbed him then Speedy Decides to be annoying And pick me up and freeze me He said "What am I doing" I asked him the same thing right then Yes i call him a "nonce" Because I was roleplaying and this man decides to just freeze me ive got a clip if necessary
Evidence on the incident: Clip available on request

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
As I stated in game I had just finished with Mr Waltuh with a sit and returned him back to his location, I did not see that he had made a mug advert but only that you had killed him as a citizen. I picked you up asked why you killed him you then stated it was a mug and you killed him in self defence i then set you back down and was going back to my duty's when you then thought it would be acceptable to use unacceptable language and feel the need to call myself a "N*nce". I really don't think its wise going around calling anyone such language, you have been a member of this community for long enough to know the rules.

In all reality all you had to do was explain it was self defence, and that would of been the end of the situation but due to you feeling the need to use such language you made the situation carry on longer then needed and end with a warning

Azz

This report will be concluded tomorrow if there are no further comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom