Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server. Yes
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules.
Yes

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? mr doller tree
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? probaly about 2 weeks but had a break
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199452032074/friends/add
1.7 What is your Discord? bummerfree
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match is when you kill someone with no rp reason.
For example: If a hitman walks up to a random person and stabs them to death without a hit.
Another example is if a PC shoots a random person in the street.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule is when you die you are not allowed to interact at the place you died for 5 minutes.
For example: If an officer dies at a crate raid and goes back there and starts shooting at them.
Another example is if a thief dies robbing the bank and they come back and take the money bags they lost.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear Role Play is when your character's life is in danger. This can be if you are being threatened by an armed person and you do not have any guns or if you are armed but outnumbered by armed people.
One example of a FearRP rule break is: If an unarmed citizen is taken hostage by an armed gunman and runs away.
Another example is if an armed officer gets taken hostage by 3 armed criminals and they start shooting.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you are discriminatory towards homosexual people
One example is if a person says any kind of homophobic slur
Another example is if person A kills person B and person A gives their reason as "They were gay so I killed them"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you discriminate against people because of their race
One example is if a person runs up to someone and says the N-word
Another example is if someone kills another guy and gives a reason like "I killed him because he was black"

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
To start I would ask Joe for proof of the robbery and check the logs to see the lockpick. I would bring William and when i see that joe adverted i would check to see if the car he stole was an ambulance. If i saw that William did take the ambulance i would check his previous warns and if he has previous warns for Crimes against NHS if not i would give him a verbal warning and tell him to read the rules. However, if he does have previous warns for crimes against NHS then i would give him a warn or jail him depending on how many warns he had for that.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them both to a sit and look for the advert in chat. I would then ask for evidence from Joe to see if he was in/near the PD at the time of the raid. If he was then I would tell Joe that he was near the PD during the raid and in turn was shot within RP reason. However, if he wasn't near/in PD I would warn William for ARDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both of them to a sit and ask for proof. If there was i would give Joe a warning for building on the sidewalk as a drug dealer and tell him he can only build on the sidewalk as a Hobo. Then, I would warn William for FTA (Failure To Advert), and breaking NLR (New Life Rule). However, if I didn't have proof I would check to see if the base is still there and if it is warn Joe for building on the sidewalk and also see the time between Joe killing William and William killing Joe and warn William for breaking NLR along with FTA due to him not adverting raid either time.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring them to a sit and check the logs to see the time between the adverts and if the meeting advert wasn't in chat before the bombing advert then I would tell them it was perfectly fine and within the rules. However, if the bombing advert is after the meeting advert then I would ban Joe for MRDM (Mass Random Death Match).

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i really was to be an admin to help out the server and give back to the commuity

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would call a higher-up member of staff and ask for their opinion on the situation and advise me on what to do. If there wasn't a higher-up available then I would check the staff guidelines.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am active, i will help out quite well in different occasions, i dont get mad quite quickly

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I take too long to come to conclusions, I can get overwhelmed easily and I can forget the punishments for certain rule breaks.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member to help make everyone's roleplay experience more enjoyable and stop people from causing problems.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

-1 never seen u ingame before ive been in for 3w not even heard of ur name in disc or ingame

Neutral
Haven't seen you much in game, haven't interacted with you in roleplay much. Section A-B is great, and shows a great understanding of the rules, but 3.1 is very short. I would suggest playing for longer in the community, along with engaging in more departments such as SCO-19 or NCA, or RS/NHS. If you cannot pass a T-SUPT interview then Staff and it's interview is not much easier.

Neutral
Haven't seen you much in game, haven't interacted with you in roleplay much. Section A-B is great, and shows a great understanding of the rules, but 3.1 is very short. I would suggest playing for longer in the community, along with engaging in more departments such as SCO-19 or NCA, or RS/NHS. If you cannot pass a T-SUPT interview then Staff and it's interview is not much easier.
alright

Neutral

I believe I've only seen you in game once and have never had any RP experience with you. You have a good understanding of the rules from what I can see, but like I said, I've not seen you before.

Mathew

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Neutral

I have sadly never seen you in game or heard of your name. I would of also liked to see a bit more information is some parts of your application but overall its okay. I would recommend playing the server a bit more and getting to know the community before becoming staff.

- Senior Moderator - Support team
- NHS Operations Manager

Neutral

I believe I've only seen you in game once and have never had any RP experience with you. You have a good understanding of the rules from what I can see, but like I said, I've not seen you before.
Going to have to change mine to a -1 after discovering it is a copy of another staff members application.

I have had limited interaction with you and you have copied other staff applications.​

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied.

Do not Copy other applications. Please wait at least 2 weeks before you make another application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom