Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff aplication from colonov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? colonov
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 8 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199150330711
1.7 References (if any)? n/a

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:random death match. leaving spawn and killing somone for no reason.stabbing somone with no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: new life rule. being killed in pdraid and coming back immediatly.being killed and going back to kill that person

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: 2 or more with guns you have do what they say. kidnapping.taking a hostage

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: derogatory comments to member of lgbtq. calling somone f slur calling someone queer

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: derogatory comments to any race. nword.racist words

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? william has adverted but its against rules to carjack nhs vechile.william would get a warn

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? william can kill anyone in pdraid unless they assist so no punishment and also ask joe to read rules

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? u cant build bases so it obstructs public pathway. warn william for no advert and breakingnlr.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? ban joe for MRDM because if pdmeeting has been adverted bombing 10 people is MRDM and it says no major crimes

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? im on very late and are good at understanding both sides of story.although i will not et people off for breaking rules unless they have good reason

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?call higher ranked admin

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:fast typer,dont mind roaming server looking for minges and on atleast 8 hours a day

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: no prior experience

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because i have been a vitim of many rule breaks and it annoys me that later at night admins arent on. with recent bub games vid we need more admins than ever

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

-1 you boasted saying " im gonna take your spot to me" and also switched job to prevent being arrested by me and claiming " it will ruin my reputation" and you were mass cop baiting me an dale

also said by colonov 19:00:13 - (OOC) <avatar=STEAM_0:1:595032491>[VIP] colonov: im dropping game on ur nans ashes rn

-1 you boasted saying " im gonna take your spot to me" and also switched job to prevent being arrested by me and claiming " it will ruin my reputation" and you were mass cop baiting me an dale
shut up u pussy ur were admin abusing like 10 people the other day,u litt go round unfairly punishing people u dont like

Denied, I think from the comments you have made you wont be getting staff whatsoever (also forums banned for 1 week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom