Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied STAFF APLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? ArmSon
1.2 How old are you? 20
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 1 months maybe longer
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Main language
1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199075351205/ 64/ Ingame STEAM_0:1:557542738
1.7 References (if any)? None

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM Random Deathmatch is where (Someone come up to you pulls out a MK18 and shoots you without advert or a valid reason)

RDM (Arm is buying a gun from a gun dealer and is taking a while to choose which gun he wants someone waiting to buy gets impatient and stabs Arm to get there faster )

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New life rule is where (Someone gets shot/kifed/any means die’s/ at bank mid raid he/she decides to go back to collect the money he didn't get prier ) (NLR you may not go back to the same place you died for 5 minutes/ NLR you may not nug the same guy who mugged and killled you in the next 5 minutes/ same goes if someone kills you doing something illegal you may not do what they did to you back to them as it states NLR You do not remeber anything from your prier life and can not respond to the same place within 5 minutes of your last death)

NLR (Arm is in his base with money printers and suddenly gets raided by the Police ` the Police warrant and bust down Arms doors and kills him as he pulled out a gun Arm respawns and goes back to protect his printers and manages to kill the police this in NLR Returning to combat) (NLR can be used in other ways for example Mark dies at pd but goes back there to get his car ) Josh gets mugged and killed in revenge he muggs the prier mugger this would be NLR )

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear role play is where (someone is getting Kidnapped by 2 London mafia members with MP9’s This someone gets striped of coms/guns/kifes and immediately Pulls out a glock and manages to kill both of the LM members FEAR RP ) (Fear rp rule you are unable to run/or otherwise do something the hostile people are asking fear rp only goes in effect when there is more than one target with deadly weapons pointed at you)

FEARRP (Arm is getting mugged by 2 london mafia members (they have AK-47’s Out ) Arm already has a knife out and manages to kill one of them and dies to the other ) Arm gets pulled into a sit and is accused of fear rp but arm said he had a knife out first and has a clip the sit gets closed and arm is free) (Fear rp if you do have a weapon out first it isn't fear rp unless you put it away)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is a (Person who is in fear or disliking people who are of LGBTQ community )

Homophobia (Josh Is having an out of RP talk with Arm about the LGBTQ Shareing our opinions on it a Guy named mike comes up to us and starts saying how the lgbtq is discusting and horrible and wired and otherwise saying very rude stuff about it )

( Arm is walking around just mugging some people at one point he mugges a drug dealer the drug dealer says “Nah go the hell away *Fslur * Arm at this point is calling staff as pier it is homophobia while waiting for staff the drug dealer is siting there calling Arm a F Slur for Mugging him ”This is homophobia )

Arm is walking into the Police Department And is begins to listen to someone screaming about why being anything but straight is wrong /protesting/ This is homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is where (someone is in hate,dislike,fear of people the darker or lighter colour of skin ) (Racism can go of other things like Rase, )

(Arm is Chilling and minding his own business When all of a sudden some random Guy starts calling Him racial slurs Out of no wear The offender is being a nuisance and being racist for no reason )

(Arm is getting a lift to bp for some Armour on the way the driver and Arm gets into a conversation on the topic of Rase and the drive says “he doesn't like africans because there of darker skin colour and that he is more Privilege” and is just going on about how we should not care because of such things This would be racism and )

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjacking and stolen an NHS Member’s vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? A would inform Joe That he did advert and also tell they William it is against the NHS rules as follows you can not steal cars or commit crimes against NHS and would check his warns (If William has already been Verbally warned or warned for NHS Crimes he would get a warn for Crimes against NHS if not he would get a verbal )and return them

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? (i would cheak his dmg logs and would look at the reply ( If this server uses the Admin suit mod ) and if he did indeed die in the pd during a raid i would tell him of such then cheak advert logs to make sure it was adverted if it was i would let them go and return them if it wasn't i would then If Joe doesn't have any warns i would give him a verbal and jail him for 10minutes MRDM And tell him to do !motd in chat to read our server rules )

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? (Firstly i would cheak advert logs and see that william dident advert and i would warn him for FTA as prier he knows he need to advert raid as he /adverted PD RAID then i would tell Joe that only one job can build on the pathment and that is the hobo and that he needs to move his base )

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe that you should choose me because i am very loyal to the rules i would take the staff job seriously and i would try to help more people that i think i can

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask another member of staff who may be able to help and explain them what happened if they can deal with it then i would let them handle the sit from there

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Active alot /love helping people and very understanding and loyal to the server rules

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: activity this year i'm attending my second year for collage with some big things in mind so my activity may drop i am very dyslexic (thanks to auto correct fixing these words) and I may be a little slower than others at using the Blogs system as pier the thing is very small and my eyes are not very good

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I really like river-side and would like to start helping the community by becoming staff

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? ADHD Autism Dyslexia (cough auto correct cough)

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

To be honest, I never saw you or interacted with you on RSRP.uk
Section C lacks detail
The application is kinda Chaos

You might be a good lad, but I never saw you on. You have 72 hours on GMod aswell.

Arm

-1 inactive

dosent know the rules prier has had bans and warns for breaking the rules

(But that could be over looked as he was very new to gmod back then)

Arm

Same about you tbh

Hense the staff app isent too good
To be honest, I never saw you or interacted with you on RSRP.uk
Section C lacks detail
The application is kinda Chaos

You might be a good lad, but I never saw you on. You have 72 hours on GMod aswell.
section C there isent as much room for detail there as it is asking mostly what you would do in situations

Denied, you haven't played enough recently to be accepted into staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom