Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff aplication

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? tronix22
1.2 How old are you?13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes very
1.6 What is your SteamID? Steam ID: 76561199229646897
1.7 What is your Discord? RETRO.BOSS#2461
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM stands for random death match and is when a player kills another player with no reason to do so

EXAMPLE 1: player 1 buys a knife and starts chasing and killing people with his knife.

EXAMPLE 2: player 1 spawns and changes jobs to a police officer, after he spawns he equips some weapons and starts shooting everyone who is walking outside the police station when they have done nothing wrong.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is the new life rule, this means that if you are killed you can not go back to the place you were killed and start shooting the person who killed you, you cannot mention anything to anyone about that death after you respawn.

EXAMPLE 1: bob gets killed during a robbery, he then goes back to the bank and starts killing people within the bank.

EXAMPLE 2: James gets killed by a thief for not complying, he then proceeds to tell a police officer about that man/women and try's to get them arrested.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fear rp is the fear of your life and that you must play as if your life is on the line. you have to comply with people

EXAMPLE 1: a police officer holds a tazer at a citizen for not complying, that citizen proceeds to pull a gun out and kill the officer.

EXAMPLE 2: james it attempting to rob a person on the street, that person proceeds to kill james.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is when you target or bully someone for being bisexual, gay, lesbien etc.

EXAMPLE 1: mathew and a few friends decide to meet up in the park, he then tells his friends thats he is gay. his friends the proceed to make fun of him and be rude to him because of it.

EXAMPLE 2: Chloe goes into a shop and then a cashier asks Chloe if she is lesbien, Chloe says yes and then the cashier says that they do not provide services to lesbien people.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is targeting someone for what color of skin they are or their ethnicity.

EXAMPLE 1: Jessica goes and tells a police officer about a crime she has witnessed, the police officer refuses to answer her because she is african.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
-listen to both storys
-check logs
-warn/ban William for stealing government vehicles
-tell joe to read chat carfully

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
-bring in all 6 people
-hear all the stories
-check logs
-ban/warn William for R
-give joe back any lost items

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
-hear both stories
-check logs
-ban/warn William for NLR/RDM

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
-listen to all sides of the story
-check logs
-warn/ban joe for "no major crime abuse"
-give police back weapons that they may have lost

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? i am funny, caring and i love to share. i just want to make the community a better place and for everyone to have fun. i will always be fair when taking tickets and i will not ignore them. i am willing to help people out when needed.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
- i would contact another admin to help

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
-no but i have based with staff and they have told me if i have done things wrong

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
-enforce rules
-stop racism
-make a better community.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
-school

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
- to make a better community and put a complete stop to racism and homophobia.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
-no

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
+1 really nice guy, fun to play with in games and has a good understanding of the rules, wothy of being admin
Nice one bro, your friend applied for a forums accounts yesterday where you did it today, I doubt you even have 2 days worth of playtime both of you combined, I believe you joined a day ago both of you and your just boosting eachothers staff apps. -1

bro i created mine yesterday because i didn't realize that you had to create an account for formus

-1 Never seen you on Staff app is ok just a bit vague but if ur on ill make sure to try RP with you and see the way u play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom