Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff appeal Papa Pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Papa Pk
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? for few weeks possibly 4 weeks
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:191408330
1.7 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM Random Death match
Example 1: Walk down a street and randomly shoots and kills him
Example 2: Player raids a base and a random Play decides to shoot at everyone there without affiliation

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR ( New life rule)
Example 1: Player is raiding a base the player dies he can not come back to the same place for 5 mins
Example 2: Player is getting raided he gets killed during the raid he can not come back to where he has died

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP ( Fear roleplay) ( Fear for your life)
Example 1: Player is getting mugged by 4 gunmen he has to obey with their orders if he refuses he is now breaking FearRp
Example 2: 3 Players run up to an officer with his gun holstered and demand him to follow him (kidnap) and he refuses to obey their orders then the officer is breaking FearRp

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is Offensive language towards a person or group of people discriminating their sexuality and their beliefs
Example 1: A player calls another player a fag.. and tells them to jump of a bridge because of what sexuality they chose to be then decides to kill them over and over. This would be Homophobia and RDM
Example 2: A player /adverts saying Homosexuals deserve to burn in hell. This is Homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism when a person is discriminating someone of their race or skin color
Example 1: A player calls another player the hard R and kills him then tells them that the triple k would go after them. That is resulted as Harsh racism and RDM
Example 2: A player /adverts Hard R and spams burn any race. That is resulted as Racism

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both of them to a roof. I would speak to William and tell him that you cant do any crime against NHS for example steal their vehicle. I would then follow that up by checking the logs to see if he has adverted after i have checked and saw that William had adverted carjack i would tell joe that William did advert carjack. I would then give William a verbal warning if its his first time of the offence of stealing NHS vehicle. Then i would return the two parties and send them on their way

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask either parties of their side of the story and if William informs me that joe was coming inside PD or near Then i would tell joe that William did nothing wrong since joe has walked into a PD that was getting raided i wouldn't warn either party as there was no rules broken and i would send them on their day

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both parties onto a roof and get both sides of the story and try get as much important detail that makes the situation more obvious i would go on logs and check if William didn't advert once its clear that he hasn't i will speak to him and tell him that he cant raid without advert and that once he has been killed he cant come back as he is breaking NLR I would warn him for NLR, RDM and FTA i would then proceed to return William and speak to joe about how he cant build on the sidewalk unless he is a Hobo and tell him he can only build inside doors that he can own then i will proceed to return him.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “ PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe to a roof and ask him why he ignored the " No major crimes" in the advert and killed the 10 people i would let him explain his reasoning but regardless to what he says it is still a result of MRDM (Mass RDM) which is a very big rule to break on the server i would proceed to explain to him that he cant do that then ban him for the correct amount of weeks as its blatant Mass RDM this should give him time to rethink about what he done and what not to do in the future.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I truthfully believe that you should choose me over other applicants because I have skill, knowledge and patience. i am also very professional when it comes to situations and being a staff member as being a staff member would need patience, maturity and being professional as your rank of staff. I also believe that i would be greater because i am on the server all day and nearly all night up 4am and it seems to be an issues sometimes when there are no staff members online when its past 12am i would be suitable to be active at them times as well. I am also fair and kind and up to help anyone if they have an issues with the server as i always have been i believe that im the other step on the ladder as it could help the community climb up to greatness. I would love to support the community and provide suggestions for the server or if there is any issues i could be able to help with.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would try get a higher rank staff member with more knowledge on how to deal with this time of situation and i would learn on the staff member and ask him for advice for similar future situations

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Last time I've been a staff member was 2018 as i stopped playing Garry's mod I've started to play it 5 months ago now so it has been a while since I've lasted became a staff member.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Social skills - i am able to communicate thoroughly and listen in-depth when it comes it difficult situations I try speak very clearly and slowly to people so that they could understand what i say clearly. I always listen trying to get as much usefully details and small details that could be useful in the future.
Independence

Patience - I understand that during sits it could be frustration as the 2 parties argue or mess around i can keep my cool and take my time to make them be quiet as i want to make the sit be over with so i can help other people in need i can have friendly chats and let them speak and not cut them off and if they have a small difficulty with English i would way and help them try tell me what's happening and why the report was made

Time - i am active on the server daily mostly more then minimum 8 hours i can stay on at AM times and make sure the server is running good with no rule breakers ruining the server and players enjoyment.\

Maturity - I've had done a few mistakes before when i was younger but i grew on that and got taught a lesson I've been always trying to avoid trouble and be good member of the community

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I do have to sometimes go shopping or go to a pharmacy for my mum as she is not well at the moment but i would still be on the server on that same day but later during the day

I could get sometimes annoyed when i have people surrounding me yelling or asking me things at the same times

Sometimes garry's mod wants to bug out and not load content so things could be errors but it wouldn't be as much as a problem as its very rare

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Ive always been fascinated by the design of the server and on how good the community and i feel like i would fit in and raise more enjoyment with my humor i want to become a staff member because i see alot of issues like rdm ect and admins not solving the reports as some might be afk and some are on jobs. I would love to support the server with issues that staff members are having also i would like to make people cry with joy and laughter and do my best to get rule breakers to not ruin fun for other people. I want to do what's right for the server and the wonderful community it has created i will be strict against people who dont take the game seriously and have NITRP.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
I do have OCD and im self diagnosed with ADHD but it doesn't effected me negatively while playing the game sometimes it affects me but its a minor issues as i calm myself down very easily I also keep myself at good piece of mind at all times so i dont think that would be an issues

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Thank your for taking time out your day to read my report

Last edited:
+1 you do have good understanding of the rules and seem like you would be great for staff, one little thing needs to be fixed is 2.9 you say mass rdm is 2-3 weeks

Huge -1;

Seen you today calling someone a ("Bitch"), Now I don't really care however I don't like how you done it infront of about 4/5 people - You said he was your friend however you don't do it on public.

Papa PK Is a decent person to talk to, But. I don't see him as a good fit for staff, The reason for this is because of his attitude, I see him as a person who wouldn't take staffing to the server very seriously. The "Self Diagnosis" Is a bit odd. But in all that ye. Good Luck :) - ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️

-dont see you online much
-juging by the other staff members responses you would not be a good fit
-self diagnosed ADHD is odd

Papa PK Is a decent person to talk to, But. I don't see him as a good fit for staff, The reason for this is because of his attitude, I see him as a person who wouldn't take staffing to the server very seriously. The "Self Diagnosis" Is a bit odd. But in all that ye. Good Luck :) - ⚜️Legal Lee⚜️
Normally when im im tired or bored i talk with a low tone voice but once i get hype i speak loudly and clear tbh but i hope i get the chance to prove you wrong with " i see him as a person who wouldn't take staffing to the server very seriously"

Normally when im im tired or bored i talk with a low tone voice but once i get hype i speak loudly and clear tbh but i hope i get the chance to prove you wrong with " i see him as a person who wouldn't take staffing to the server very seriously"
How does talking when you are tired or bored, correlate with me thinking that you won't take staffing seriously?

How does talking when you are tired or bored, correlate with me thinking that you won't take staffing seriously?
talking about the attitude
my voice goes weird when im tired or bored so it might sound like im being rude or make it seem like i have a bad attitude

Another reason i would love to be admin is to be active on late times so this doesn't happen because this ruins everyone fun and stop rule breakers to propblock and rdm people creating deathmatch on the server

https://streamable.com/irbp21 this is a clip of when i joined the server late and i would like to stop this kind of behavior because i wouldn't like joining a server seeing this because it will just ruin the servers reputation causing people not wanting to join as they will think that the server is just a deathmatch server

Denied, improve you reputation and attitude on the server before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom