Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff application Renzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
Renzo
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
since 2021 i did stop playing for a while in 2021 got back about a month ago
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:109934681
1.7 What is your Discord?
renzo#3663
1.8 References (if any)?
Trail moderator jerominoo

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for Random Murder(Murder that happens whitout a good RP reason)
1. Bob spawns and decides to steb someone this is RDM.
2. Without a PD Raid advert Bob decides to go into PD and shoot some officers this is also RDM.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:

NLR stands for nieuw life rule meaning you dont remamber any situations that happend before your death:
1. Bob is making drugs in his base. Tom decides to raid Bobs base and kills Bob. Bob not wanthing his drugs destroyed goes back to his base within 5 min.
2. Bob raids the bank. Officer Tom responds to the bank raid. He goes in and Bob kills him. Tom goes back to the bank raid to try and kill Bob.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

FearRP is when you fail to value your life within a roleplay situation.
1. Tom has a gun and decides to mug Bob. Bob then proceeds to pull out his knife and stab Tom.
2. Officer Bob walks into the mall Two men pull a gun on him and advert kidnap. Bob proceeds to pull out his gun anyways and shoot the two armed men.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:

Homophobia means showing hate/negativitie Agains gays/bisexuals/lesbians.
1. Bob is says he is gay. Tom pulls out a knife and stabs bob. he then says to bob thats for being a faggot.
2. Bob got reported for RDM. In the admin sit Bob tells the admin he RDMED Tom because he was gay and he dislikes gay people.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Racism is showing Hate/Dislike against people based on there ethnicity.
1. Bob has a accent. Tom walks up to Bob and says shut up you stupid N.
2. Tom is says he doesnt like black people in ooc.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first bring william and Joe to a private area able to conduct a sit without any interruption. I would ask the other party for his side of the story and check the logs to see whether or not he did the advert. Regardless of the advert I would state that you cannot commit a crime against an NHS personnel. I would then take the necessary steps to handle out a punishment. On the other hand, if Willaim states he did not steal an NHS vehicle, I would check for any evidence in the logs which could prove otherwise and ask Joe for any proof of him stealing the vehicle. Then I would handle out the necessary punishment.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would first ask of there is any video proof if there isn't I will open logs and check where Joe killed William if he was inside the PD then I would try to explain that he could have been seen as a threat or someone shooting at him i would also get the advert from logs and send it in chat so reporter can see and hopefully understand

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would take them both to a quiet place like a roof top and get them to tell me both sides of the story I would check logs to see if this is true. I would tell Joe he can’t build on the sidewalk as a drug dealer only hobos can. Then I would tell William that he can’t raid bases without adverting raid. Willian drives straight back and kills Joe I would tell William this is NLR. I would then warn both parties.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would take Joe to a private spot I would then explain to Joe that he can't do any major crimes while there is a PD meeting going on. I believe this could be a honnest mistake and without PD meeting he would not be breaking any rules. For that reason i would let him off with a verbal warning.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am a dedicated player and active player. I believe i have a clear understanding of the rules. The last time I was warned was back in 2021.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

I would ask a more experienced staff member for help in resolving the situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

Yes I have been staff on a police RP before.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. I am a really calm person i believe this is needed in a staff position.
2. I am online quiete a lot,
3. I have a good understading of the rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. Englisch is not my first language so i have a bit of an accent.
2. In a couple off months I have some exams comming up this might affect my activity in that period.
3. In the first couple off days I may need some help or read up on certain punishments.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I have been playing for a while now. I have noticed that there are a lot of minges on the server or people braking the rules. A lot of the time staff is going from 1 sit to another, I would like to help lighten the load and contribute to the server.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
No I do not.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
I did not receive any help. I did however read up on the rules before making my application.

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yes i do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom