Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? no1zombiefreak
1.2 How old are you? 19
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 weeks plus
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:495726306
1.7 References (if any)? no

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: random death match, walking up to someone shooting them for no reason, killing somodey who is minding they own business and killing them

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: new life rule, getting killed returning to kill them before its been 5 minutes, returning back to the same locating before the 5 minutes is up

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: you are afraid to die, you cant run away when someone has a gun pointed at you and cant pull a gun out when someone next to you has there's out

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: dislikes people who dont like people who are gay, people calling them gay, saying something like its not right to be gay

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: calling them a certain word beginning with n, and something like your this race or your this colour and saying something bad, or killing him for being a different race

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? bring them to a sit and say that he did advert carjack

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? if joe was in the pd then i would say since he pd raid and you were there at the time then would say that it was fine since he adverted pd raid

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? warn william for not adverting raid and warn for nlr

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? warn him for breaking rule no major crimes during a pd meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? im someone who knows a few bits of the server when it comes to how it work and the rules and I'm a nice person who wont do nothing wrong when it comes to being staff

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ask a higher staff member or look at rules depending on the situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? no

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: patience, polite, enthusiastic

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: forget things, under pressure,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? ive been active a lot on the server and always wanted to be staff on a server but all the servers ive played were boring still i started playing riverside ive enjoyed my times on this server and have made my way up on ranks on the diffrent departments and not i want to apply for staff so i can help out in the server more.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? dyslexic

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? if needed

Last edited:

Ohm

+1 Had a lot of positive encounters with him, I'm positive he will be a great staff member

Jacko Chan

Staff Member
+/- 1 Neutral.

I feel your understanding of the rules could be a little better, as some of your responses to the listed scenarios are not in compliance with the server rules.

However, you as a person are professional, competent and to my knowledge has a good reputation within the community.

I wish you the best of luck with your application.

Denied, your application lacks detail and many parts are incorrect. You may apply again in a week with an updated version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom