Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’would love to be a staff member and help others in the server. I have been seen a lot bad stuff in the server = (rdm,propblocking,failbase and a lot bad stuff. But the biggest part is that there is usually no staff online. Here is a example i come from school to play riverside RP im very happy but then when i log on there is a lot gun dealers at the spawn propblocking and shooting people for no reason. I have been moderator in other RP servers helpping them and i have a lot of experience. So if you are interested hiring me it would be lovely. From.Alex

pros: I have good english, Good microphone, A lot online, Im 15y, I m very good at administration ingame, I understand people and I have good network.

cons: Im shit in humour.

I’would love to be a staff member and help others in the server. I have been seen a lot bad stuff in the server = (rdm,propblocking,failbase and a lot bad stuff. But the biggest part is that there is usually no staff online. Here is a example i come from school to play riverside RP im very happy but then when i log on there is a lot gun dealers at the spawn propblocking and shooting people for no reason. I have been moderator in other RP servers helpping them and i have a lot of experience. So if you are interested hiring me it would be lovely. From.Alex

pros: I have good english, Good microphone, A lot online, Im 15y, I m very good at administration ingame, I understand people and I have good network.

cons: Im shit in humour.
you need to use the template

need a template

Admins/Staff/Head staf dont care if your humour is crappy
Dont know how long you been on the server it can be 2/4/6 days
Dont know if you have a DC/Discord Abcd#1234
you missed the questions

List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff we dont know you weaknesse
Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? we dont know if you have any disabilities

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Appreciate your balls to just post a narrative detailing how you'd be a good staff member. By all accounts, I would argue that you have a GREAT sense of humour for thinking you would be taken seriously.

Please use the template and put some thought into your application. You have a good starting point and what you have written shows good promise. Hope to see you soon.

Negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom