Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? bbc ceo
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 month
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?76561199267050353
1.7 What is your Discord? mr mackey
1.8 References (if any)? no one

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM, or Random Deathmatch, is a term that people in RP use when someone shoots another player without incentive or any roleplay interaction. In other words, the RP players don't like it when you randomly go rampant and kill other players because it doesn't mimic real life.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: If your character gets hurt and dies/passes out, the moment they respawn after the timer ends they must forget everything that has led up to the moment, this means you must roleplay it out that your lost your memory or forgot what happened and cannot return back to the scene for revenge. You may also not continue conducting the exact same type of roleplay as before as this defeats the purpose of the rule (ex. Your character dies in a massive car accident or pursuit following a robbery...you should not be back on the street 5 minutes later doing the exact same thing

2.3: Define Fearrp and provide two examples: FearRP is when your character is threatened with a weapon or a tazer. When threatened by a weapon meaning the weapon is pointed at you or is reasonably close to cause danger - such as in the same room or near you, where the person can obviously shoot within two seconds your character is to obey the armed person. That means you can't run off "because I was scared". You obey the armed man to the fullest extent.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: People who identify as lesbian, gay, or bisexual may experience harassment or discrimination from people who are scared of or uncomfortable with these identities.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: its were you make fun of some ones race like this/bob is black and he is buying something for from the store a lady come up and call the cops because she thinks he is a thug

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i will say don't still a NHS vehicle its a crime and i will say he has put advert in chat and i will say look he has put it in chat but you cant steal a NHS vehicle and that will be the end of the sit

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? he did not put pd raid kos so i will warn him a the sit will be over and i will explain to him not to do it again

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? so i will say you have not put a advert so next time you do a raid make a advert and i will warn William for fail NLR

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i will say to both of them you cant do this and if this is there first time doing it ill warn them and if they say they didn't see it ill warn them not to do it again

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? because you can trust me with these thing and i will get back to any report

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? ask for a admin that did know or try and sort this situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? not really

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: i am good at recoding situation/i am good at watching people/ and i cant stand homophobic people

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: spelling/when people are annoying me i would get really anger/and that's it I cant really think for any think else

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? so i can help out the sever

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? autism adhd dyslexia

Have you received any help when creating this application? no
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
neutral You are low-key so nice and I love playing with you. Maybe just get your self known with rules and community.

While I personally have not had bad experiences with you in RP, as Staff, I have had a multitude of reports made on you, along with myself personally seeing you minging about the server. Your application is not the greatest either. You have not provided any examples for Section B, along with you not correctly identifying or going through the correct processes on the questions 2.6-2.9. Please, also, do not copy any text from websites such as Wikipedia. This shows that you have not put in the effort to make your application as detailed as possible.
Image is below:

Azz

Denied, please improve your application. You may-reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom