Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Subhinne
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 - 2 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes!
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:532328798
1.7 What is your Discord? spinninggman
1.8 References (if any)? i don't have any.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Random Death Match is killing someone without a valid reason or an valid rp reason.
example 1: killing someone randomly because i am bored.
example 2: stabbing someone because he insulted me.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
New Life Rule is a rule that requires you to wait 5 minutes before going back to where you died.
example 1: getting killed somewhere and going back to kill the guy.
example 2: someone mugging me and killing me, me going back to them and shooting them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is a rule that requires you to value your life like real life.
example 1: i am at gunpoint held hostage but i pull my gun out and shoot the guy thats holding a gun at me.
example 2: someone is mugging me with a gun but i take out my gun and shoot them.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is when people hate and judge lgbtq+ people for no reason.
example 1: me mugging somebody, the guy i mugged calling me a fa@@ot.
example 2: when somebody says he is a member of the lgbtq+ community, then someone thretaning him.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is when people hate and think they are entitled over other races.
example 1: me mugging someone, the guy calling me the n word.
example 2: me being an asian, someone calling me a calculator.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

firstly, i would bring them into a sit then and ask joe for a clip. Then i would ask for williams story. Finally because stealing NHS vehicles are against the server rules, i would warn william for crimes against NHS then i would close the sit.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, i would bring joe and william on a sit. Then i would check the logs to make sure william did advert Pd raid and is not lying. Next i would ask joe if a rule was broken. if joe is adamant a rule was broken i would ask him for clips of the incident and if a rule was broke i would check his warns and give him a warn or a verbal depending on his warn history for the rules he broke (if there were any)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, i would bring joe and william into a sit. Then i would ask joe for a clip after watching the clip i would check the logs if he has adverted to see if the clips are edited or not. (some trollers do that)
then if william did not advert, i would warn him for FTA RDM and give joe a verbal warning about how he cant base on the sidewalks and only hobos can do that.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Firstly, i would check to logs to see the damage he did and the people he killed. Then i would warn him for Major crimes during an pd meeting, finally i would warn/ban him for MRDM because he killed more then 3 people.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?

because i believe i will be a great fit for the staff team, and i believe everyone should have a fun experience without people ruining it.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?

i would ask a hire up about how i should handle it.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

No, i don't

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

i am usually on.
i have a good understanding of the server rules.
i love making people an environment that is minge free.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

i am gmt+3 so i cant be on after 6pm british time

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

i love making environment that everyone can enjoy and is minge free!

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

No, i don't have any.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, i do.

Denied, please improve your current reputation and involvement within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom