Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? lewis sayed

1.2: How old are you? 15

1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes

1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? since december

1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes

1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1 :841260512

1.7: What is your Discord? kellettbean

1.8: References (if any)? thorn, arri, madrid , axel

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM- Random DeathMatch is where a player kills another player without reason

E.X 1 {player 1 a police officer is arresting player 2 , player 3 a random person who has no base , gang or same custom job affiliation adverts counter arrest and kills the officer}

E.X 2(player 1 adverts crate raid player 2 counters and player 3 does a late advert to assist then kills player 2)

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples: metagaming is the use of information gained by ooc

E.X 1 {using discord whilst kidnapped to give info to your friend like your location or kidnappers names}

E.X 2 (using ooc chat whilst dead to tell nhs to revive you)

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: fear rp is where you are outgunned and outmanned

E.X 1 {a nhs member has a gun to his head and is told not to revive someone}

E.X 2 (a person is being mugged by two people with guns and is told to drop money)

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples: cop baiting is trying purposefully to get the police to chase you

E.X 1 {player 1 is driving passed a officer and says he has drugs on him}

E.X 2 (player 1 is calling 999 on himself saying he is doing something illegal)

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples: discrimination is where you treat some people different from others

E.X 1 {player 1 is making mean comments about player 2 and player 3 walks over and he is treated like a normal person}

E.X 2 (a person is treated differently because of there race or ethnicity)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell tom that he did advert and paste his advert in chat to show him but i would warn dave for crimes against nhs+car minge ask tom if hes happy with the outcome then close the sit

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first ask for a clip if he has one I would check to see if william adverted car bomb and check the console to see if it says hit complete i would also check the hit list (if possible) to see if they where hits if not i would ban him for mass rdm + fta if they were hits with no advert i would warn him for fta e.t.c

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask to see a clip if there is one Garry would get a warn for rdm as he had no real reason to kill him if hes publicising his base and james would get a ban for mass rdm

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would verbally warn bobby as people might not see base raids as a police situation and more a pvp (i have never encountered something like this so i guessed) alternatively i would warn him for major during pd meeting

(i have no staff experience so i have put stuff down that is common knowledge as im applying in this server because of the mentor system and i play alot)

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Ive been told by thorn staff needs more applicants as it is a dying breed and im trying to make riverside a fun rp server by taking out people who are there to mess on and ruin peoples fun also im higher up in a few things like nhs and pd so i know how to take things serious

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? get a higher admin to guide me or refer to the admin handbook

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: discipline , I seek fairness , respectful

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I waste my life on this game , forgetful , sympathetic

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Id like to give it a go im friends with alot of the staff and was told to apply im always active and I can get rid of the people who have no intention to roleplay as it ruins it for the people who want to play

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No

Have you received any help when creating this application? No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:

BobblMan

Trial-Moderator
Staff Member
+1 i have seen him very active, he is a really great guy, i have had a lot of great encounters with him and he is pretty much always there to help out when you ask, hes helped me a lot in the past with making money and learning the jobs.

Neutral 1
While you are active and sometimes a nice person to roleplay with, your rule knowledge in my opinion is not quite there. Have taken notice of police chases you do rarely pull over even though it is a rule to pull over for police. Sits I've been in with you were I've had to verbal you for something you should know, as much as you're playing riverside lately. This application seems like it took 20 minutes to write, just a little bit too little time and effort dedicated to this. You can change and make it, I'm sure of it.

Don't have to advert for hits completed, unless I've misunderstood what you wrote. Could help if you did the application with more detail/effort.
I would first ask for a clip if he has one I would check to see if william adverted car bomb and check if he adverted hit complete i would also check the hit list (if possible) to see if they where hits if not i would ban him for mass rdm + fta if they were hits with no advert i would warn him for fta e.t.c
Another example of just lack of effort:
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: dicipline , i seek fairness ,

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i would verbally warn bobby as people might not see base raids as a police situation and more a pvp (i have never encountered something like this so i guessed)

Neutral 1
While you are active and sometimes a nice person to roleplay with, your rule knowledge in my opinion is not quite there. Have taken notice of police chases you do rarely pull over even though it is a rule to pull over for police. Sits I've been in with you were I've had to verbal you for something you should know, as much as you're playing riverside lately. This application seems like it took 20 minutes to write, just a little bit too little time and effort dedicated to this. You can change and make it, I'm sure of it.

Don't have to advert for hits completed, unless I've misunderstood what you wrote. Could help if you did the application with more detail/effort.

Another example of just lack of effort:
Honestly there was many outcomes as it didnt specify if he adverted or anything else i also stated i have no prior knowledge of being staff and would like this to be where i start also the hit compldted is what the system says when you complete a hit so i guessed an admin could see that if not then i wasnt really sure as i havent been staff before and would like to start here because i like riverside and you guys have mentors who can help

22millz

Staff Member
+1

im guessing this is lewis sayed, if yes:

This guy is active and cool to interact with, i think he should be given a chance in staff

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Neural
While I have seen you active and I haven't had any bad experiences with you in-game. Your application looked rushed and is missing important parts, such as your 3 strengths and weaknesses. Keep up the activity, but in future make sure you take time writing your application. When I first made a staff application I rushed it and it was rejected so I went away and used the feedback and made one again a week later but this time I spent more time on it and it was accepted. So DON'T RUSH IT and i'm sure in a later date once you have spent more time writing one it will be accepted. Thanks, Mozzie.

Neural
While I have seen you active and I haven't had any bad experiences with you in-game. Your application looked rushed and is missing important parts, such as your 3 strengths and weaknesses. Keep up the activity, but in future make sure you take time writing your application. When I first made a staff application I rushed it and it was rejected so I went away and used the feedback and made one again a week later but this time I spent more time on it and it was accepted. So DON'T RUSH IT and i'm sure in a later date once you have spent more time writing one it will be accepted. Thanks, Mozzie.
I can see what your saying but i didnt rush it i just dont have much experiemce as an admin i know my rights from wrongs and i know the general rules i just was not sure how an admin would handle it.and the 3 strengths and weaknesses i couldnt think of at all thanks for your feedback :)

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Positive, my recent interactions with you have all been decent, and I would say you deserve a chance to be staff.

Neutral

Sound guy to chill with
could get a bit better understanding of the rules
fun to rp with tho
i like to bully him
App seems alr could use a little more detail

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
-1 bad experiences, minge

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1
Never had a bad experience with you, chill guy, has a general understanding of the rules. I think he deserves a shot at staff.

Sky1ine

Staff Supervisor
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Management
Staff Member
+1

Sound lad and would make a good addition to the staff team. Seems to have a fair understanding of the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom