Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Dougles Stone.
1.2: How old are you? 14.
1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Two months.
1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:779783374
1.7: What is your Discord? Displayname : Dougles Stone. Username : foolish5607
1.8: References (if any)? Nope.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:

Definition : Random Death Match.

Example A : Timmy did bank raid and walks to BMW to get a car to get away and on the way through the tunnels he sees Jhon walking to BMW and gust as Jhon was leaving tunnels to go to BMW Timmy shoots him.

Example B : Timmy was doing a BP raid and Jhon was at hospital getting heals so Timmy see and gets out his sniper and shoots Jhon in the head when he was in hospital and Timmy was in BP escaping going pass create.

2.2: Define metagaming and provide two examples:

Definition : The definition of metagaming is gameplay beyond the games functionality or concept.

Example A : Jhon got kidnapped so using discord he tells Timmy his friend where the location he is at and the kidnapers name.

Example B : Jhon, Timmy and Bob do a bank raid Harry a INS on Pd pulls them over and before asking for there licence he they as then to he uses his mic to get there name and search them up and puts a warrant for there arrest and and arrests them.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:

Definition : Must value your life with all cost

Example A : Doug gets kidnaped by Tim and Bob they both have pistols Doug has no choice to follow Tim's and Bob's commands.

Example B : Doug and Tim Kidnap Bob Doug has a knife and Tim has a pistol they both have semi auto rifles Bob try's to run as he though a knife won't put him in FearRP And Tim kills him cause they kidnapped him and wasn't following commands.

2.4: What is cop baiting and provide two examples:

Definition : When a person abuses or insults the cops just to make him chase.

Example A : Jhon speeds after a cop car joining to a raid and gust keeps ramming it to disturb him and provoke him.

Example B : Jhon Rams and speeds past harry who is following a suspect form a bank raid and Jhon provokes and torments harry for being in a slow car and not being able to catch up to Jhon and the suspect will ramming harry.

2.5: What is discrimination and provide two examples:
Definition : To treat that person differently or less favourably for some reason.

Example A : Jhon speaks to Tim a hated person on the server with disrespect and unkind words.

Example B : Jhon treats Doug with disrespect because he is a different race than Jhon.
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: Dave has adverted carjack, stolen an NHS members vehicle and drives around the city crashing into multiple parked cars. Tom reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Check chat logs and ask for a clip of him driving recklessly. As I would see the clip of it being a NHS vehicle I would warn Dave for Crimes Against NHS also I would warn him for Car Minge.

2.7: Joe has reported William for killing him for no reason with a car bomb. William (Hitman) states that he had a valid reason as it was for a hit. William has also killed three other people with car bombs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would first ask for a clip if he has one I would check to see if William adverted car bomb and check if he adverted hit complete I would also check Hit logs to see if he did have a hit if he did I would end the sit if he didn't and didn't advert Car Bomb I would Warn he for Mass RDM and Failure To Advert.

2.8: Garry has reported James (Gun dealer) for killing him for no reason. James has a base on the sidewalk and has openly advertised it as a gun shop server wide. James states that Garry was not permitted inside his shop. James has killed four people in the last three minutes. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would check chat logs If he has a clip of him killing him I would warn Him for Mass RDM If he didn't have a clip and there was no sign and I would give James a verbal.

2.9: Harry as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “PD meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes”. Bobby adverts “Base raid” and still proceeds to raid a base despite Harry warning him that raiding is considered a major crime. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would as what happened and check chat logs if he still raided after the messages I would verbally warn Bobby and if he did it again I would warn him as it if a easy thing to miss.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am very understanding and know the rules very well I also have plenty of time on my hands over 4 hours a day and I know most of the people on this server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? As a higher up to help me and guide me through the situation if no higher staff are online I will ask another staff on discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1 : Leadership
2 : Problem Solving and
3 : Fairness

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
1 : Public Speaking
2 : Impatient
3 : Some times overtasked.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be staff as I know the rules very well and I have plenty of time on my hands.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? No.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.

Mozzie

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
Unfortunately I have -1 this staff application due to the fact that I haven't seen you in-game (unless you have a different name). Furthermore, there are quite a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes I have noticed, this can be down to the fact you have rushed your application, your not mature enough or just lack of effort, and is quite unprofessional which as a staff team we do not accept. Additionally, I noticed that your first example of metagaming has been taken from a different staff application. Also, some of your sentences do not make sense and it is hard to understand what you are trying to say. Your definitions are also missing some key features. I recommend you, in future, re-read your staff application before posting it and be sure to spend more time thinking about what you are trying to say as you may know what you are talking about... however, others may not. I really hope this helps! Thanks, Mozzie.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Negative, from all my interactions with you, you were either messing around or just mic spamming, causing several players to mute you. I would recommend you to display more maturity and professionalism towards other players before trying to run for staff.

not mature enough
doesn't know the rules that well
I had a couple of good encounters with u not many tho
not the best to rp with

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
To young
doesnt know rules
minge

-1 lied about age as hes mentioned hes younger then 13 before and he also causes problems in the community instead of help

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Denied

I agree with what the other staff have written above. You are not a good fit for staff yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom