Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Complaint on Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Pancakes
Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Mod
Date of Incident: 1-3 days out of this week. I can't be more accurate than that.
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: All the times I've been reported and brought to a sit by this guy. It always ends in me about to be warned. I feel he's very biased on how he handles reports. A couple of times this week I've been reported by Greg as a little IDK what to call it but yeah. I tell Pancakes a reasonable reason for the thing I've been reported for like the sit I was just in today not too long ago about NLR in PD RAID where I yes was killed in PD raid by ohm and then went to wait outside for it to end and see Greg murder a PCSO. I arrest him and apparently that's NLR and I'm interacting with the PD RAID from outside. I was just about to get warned but Greg the Allah says he doesn't want me warned. I make sit on other people and they get taken by him he gets them verbal warns and doesn't even consider giving me the choice like Greg apparently has. The way this guy handles his sit is also very unprofessional. There were also 4 people in the NLR sit which didn't really seem necessary. He freezes and grabs everyone for no apparent reason. He takes witnesses' words when they don't really matter if it's words against words. I try to tell some dude not to prop climb up he grabs me cause he thinks I'm gonna run away. He's also cloaked during all the sits I've been in with him I never know if he's there or not. (He doesn't respond when he's looking at logs) so IDK if he is there at all. He brings you straight out of nothing. You could atleast go to them and ask for an explanation or if they still need help to solve the issue. Instead of bring me straight to the sit area and bring the other guy and let the war go on. Just really not a good experience to have sits handled by this guy. Especially when he doesn't believe in anything I say but believe people like Greg and Ohm like a snap.
Evidence on the incident: Not really. If he's tough enough to act up for his actions he should-

Last edited:
Hi Illegal,

I have only been staff for around 36 hours so I'm sure why you think it's 2-3 days.

I brought you into a sit with people who were saying you RDM'd them. They made an admin sit request so I had to honor that and bring you here for the evidence. It unfolded that this seemed more like a PSD case so that was dismissed and no warnings issued. When you were brought to that sit you had Greg handcuffed and he came with you. Greg claimed that you had broken NLR so i uncuffed him and asked him to wait to the side while I dealt with the first sit you were initially called for. Greg then was explaining the situation and you were not allowing him to speak and was constantly jumping around and shouting things down the mic so this caused the sit to go on without getting and stories from either side. So as the stories were not there i had to look into the logs myself which can take some time as I have to look at everything. Greg asked Ohm to come to the sit as he was a witness and I was happy to hear ohms side as he is an admin of the server. Again this sit ended with no warnings which I thought was fair too after looking at the logs.

I cannot speak when in logs and because you were disrupting the sit you caused this to go on so long.

If you have any evidence of the problem here I would be more than happy to view it.

Would you let me tell my story at all? Were you cloaked during all this making me think that you werent here or paying attention? So what if I obviously was angry about me almost getting an undeserved warning? You can't multitask sits as SOD. You deal with one at a time. You should have finished the RDM one and told him it was a PSD matter as I said just as it started. Then move on to the NLR. That lawyer screaming and saying RDM RDM and you not wanting to listen to me was the reason I got upset. IF you would have handled it right I would be happy to cooperate. Even apologize for my actions that I clearly don't deserve a warn for. But if you think so then sure. You are staff. You are godly. Obviously, you trust Ohm as he's a staff member that's fair and that. You weren't even told a story from him. He just said that I did indeed get killed in the PD raid. He didn't really have any use in this. Logs could have proofed that and if you would have listened when I was talking I said that like 3 times. This sit today is not the only one that I am unhappy with. I think it was you as well about to warn me when Greg reported me for having put a fake warning that said "you have been warned for being gay" in ooc. You think if I knew people took offence to it I would have done it? Greg also said in this sit he didn't want me warned and as to that, you obeyed like a dog and let me off. In the sits I make and you take them. It's just a verbal cause of some reason. I doubt you even check for past warnings. If I managed to have stayed on 2 warns since 2021 I would say I deserve a verbal and not a "would you like him warned lord greg". I don't care how long the sit has to take or if there's other people that have sits aswell. You finish the one you are in and you do it right and fair. Very poor moderating skill if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
Denied, no disciplinay action will be taken against Pancakes, however after speaking with him it seems the sit got a bit out of hand which is why you were all frozen. Pancakes will make sure to uncloak in future sits, however him not speaking whilst checking logs isn't something any staff member can do much about as it is physically impossible. Obviously he is also a new staff member so some small things will need a bit of work, but hopefully they will improve as he gains more experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom