Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff report on Rich junior admin guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Richard Hammond
Member(s) of staff's rank: Junior Admin
Date of Incident:23-04-23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I was raiding the apartment by Savills as I heard shots. Three suspects exchanging fire with me and I won the firefight, I got inside and there was only bit miners. I shot the radioactive thingies that provide power to the bit miner racks, as it's a bit of a health hazard as I'm see'in it. (yk why would there be generators if you can just buy radioactive thingies that are 100% legal). I have Lenny detained that nlr'ed after he got killed and he called a sit inside the base, Richard one of the base owners and suspects responds to it (on sod). Takes Lenny away cause he wants to do a PSD, I asked in a sit to have him returned once he was done to continue my RP. It takes rather long and I go to the PSD npc and ask why he's been uncuffed and I try gather more info on why the sit was made in the first place. He tells me he's trying to figure out why I shot the radioactive thingies when I had told him loads. Richard brings lenny up the top of the courthouse while he is still doing his PSD cause ig I annoyed him with my questions and he told me he wasn't able to multitask talk to me ingame while Lenny is doing a PSD. Takes a few minutes for the sit to end but at I never got Lenny back to continue my RP. Richard tells me I can go back to find him and detain him again on my own. So at the end of the sit I've just magically lost my suspect to an admin who placed him back at the base. I don't really get why he gets special "get out of 1 rp scenario" card because he made a sit. Even refunded him for his loss of "radioactive generator thing" for some reason, maybe same reason he's in staff room #1 on discord just chilling when not staff. No idea honestly, I was just trying to finish my valid RP. (crab was the last suspect/owner, I had no issue with him at all). This again might seem like I'm after Lenny and friends, but I'm just doing my duties as a cop. (Maybe don't shoot in your base that's in the city in an ok populated area/active rp area)

report buildup

I was arresting lenny after stealing my car. Lenny makes a staff sit where he doesn't address his issue and Rich sweeps in to save the day. He pauses RP as I'm arresting him, I just ignore it due to a prior incident where he let him go. He follows me to garage telling me to stop leaving the sit, when it doesn't involve me and Lenny made a fake sit. After I drive off in my jag I see rich just follow me thru the map back to courthouse where he takes a new sit and just ignored Lenny in jail and his sit. I later wonder why the need for RP had to be paused before I arrested him and what the sit was actually about. I made a sit and rich responded I had several questions and I only got to answer one before he left. I made another sit explaining I wasn't done with my questions and he just ignored it. Obviously idk if the sit was on his screen or not but if I'm in ooc saying I still have questions least you could do is go back and answer them quickly instead ignore me.

Evidence on the incident: n/a

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Can I get a TL : DR on this one?

Are you unhappy that Richard uncuffed Lenny?

Hi,

So from my point of view, I was called to a sit by Lenny who had gone back to the situation to call me over (which I have dealt with and spoken to him about) and asked for everyone to stop RP and ask what was going on. I was told that the generators were destroyed and asked if there was any reason why, in which the reply was along the lines of "They are illegal and radioactive", which as far as I was aware was not allowed as bit-mining was legal on the server, and was unaware of the Nuclear Installations Act 1965 and it's usage on the server. This was a situation that Lenny wanted to deal with as a PSD report, so I brought him to the NPC and we continued the rest of the sit, where I gave back the money from the broken generators, spoke to him about him heading back to make the sit and to only make the sit next time.

While this is going on, Jack is following me and either interrupting the sit by yelling or complaining, and when asking him not too, he ignored that. Later on a similar situation happened where I was called to a sit and asked everyone to pause, which Lenny did, but Jack chose to arrest Lenny and ignore me, telling me I was baiting him (as said in OOC), and ran away. Lenny ended up cancelling the sit, and seemed annoyed at Jack's actions.

Can I get a TL : DR on this one?

Are you unhappy that Richard uncuffed Lenny?
Uncuffed, put him back in their base and just ruined the whole arrest cause I had no suspect anymore. Like I think Lenny made a sit for me shooting his radioactive thingies, where I would be involved cause it's against me. I just wasn't allowed near, and when he was "doing a PSD" I never really saw any PSDs pop up in any of the #reports channels. So really what I'm thinking is he wasted my time, let my suspect go just because and refunded him for some reason.

Last edited:
I didn't put them back in the base, I looked into your accusation of Fail base, in which I also brought Hybrid in to look at it. We looked at that base for a while. Whatever happened after that, I dont know. I went on to do other sits.

Hi,

So from my point of view, I was called to a sit by Lenny who had gone back to the situation to call me over (which I have dealt with and spoken to him about) and asked for everyone to stop RP and ask what was going on. I was told that the generators were destroyed and asked if there was any reason why, in which the reply was along the lines of "They are illegal and radioactive", which as far as I was aware was not allowed as bit-mining was legal on the server, and was unaware of the Nuclear Installations Act 1965 and it's usage on the server. This was a situation that Lenny wanted to deal with as a PSD report, so I brought him to the NPC and we continued the rest of the sit, where I gave back the money from the broken generators, spoke to him about him heading back to make the sit and to only make the sit next time.

While this is going on, Jack is following me and either interrupting the sit by yelling or complaining, and when asking him not too, he ignored that. Later on a similar situation happened where I was called to a sit and asked everyone to pause, which Lenny did, but Jack chose to arrest Lenny and ignore me, telling me I was baiting him (as said in OOC), and ran away. Lenny ended up cancelling the sit, and seemed annoyed at Jack's actions.
Everything Richard said was absolutely fine but I have some stuff to add. The sit I made which Richard came to deal with when I was in cuffs didn't involve him, but he seemed to brush that off, plus he was SCO-19 at the time and I'm pretty sure PDs job to raid someone (not saying SCO shouldn't be there but PD are the ones to warrant and investigate instead of SCO). I never was able to get round to making my PSD since I have a _ in my username I'm just having to contact Neruo via Discord directly. The reason Richard uncuffed me was if I broke NLR It would have been a new life thus meaning all crimes and things I did in the past life would have been invalid to me at the time.
You also haven't said what you are reporting Richard for? I don't think doing the right thing is a crime?

Hi,

I never said anything about them being illegal, I said it was a bit of health hazard. I'm not going off on real laws I just try to rp the way I do. You took my suspect, told me in discord I can go back on my own and detain him again possibly having to do another raid. If you let him go because he NLR'ed I would understand cause he shouldn't be there. You let him go to do a PSD and just put him back at the base.

Obviously the 2nd time you've broken trust with me releasing my suspect once, I wont let you do it again and I ignored you so you could just do it after he jailed. Now the whole sit as far as I know had no like reason, he just called staff, you came and after I jailed him you left cause he "cancelled" the sit. Kinda seems like he made the sit to not be arrested after he stole my car right in front of me. Which is why I ignored you so you wouldn't just let him go like last time, I was thinking it was something in that way.

Î just don't get why you had to get involved in the first sit, I shot his radioactive generators. You told me it wasn't allowed and you berated me on how to do my job in rp the way I normally rp. I wasn't involved in the sit you said and that leaves me wondering: Does that mean you were just doing a sit to let him do a PSD and save him from being arrested?

Last edited:
I never said anything about them being illegal, I said it was a bit of health hazard. I'm not going off on real laws I just try to rp the way I do. You took my suspect, told me in discord I can go back on my own and detain him again possibly having to do another raid. If you let him go because he NLR'ed I would understand cause he shouldn't be there. You let him go to do a PSD and just put him back at the base.

Obviously the 2nd time you've broken trust with me releasing my suspect once, I wont let you do it again and I ignored you so you could just do it after he jailed. Now the whole sit as far as I know had no like reason, he just called staff, you came and after I jailed him you left cause he "cancelled" the sit. Kinda seems like he made the sit to not be arrested after he stole my car right in front of me. Which is why I ignored you so you wouldn't just let him go like last time, I was thinking it was something in that way.

Î just don't get why you had to get involved in the first sit, I shot his radioactive generators. You told me it wasn't allowed and you berated me on how to do my job in rp the way I normally rp. I wasn't involved in the sit you said and that leaves me wondering: Does that mean you were just doing a sit to let him do a PSD and save him from being arrested? Also the base had 3 fading doors, you were one of the base owners and I'm assuming you had bitminers in there too. Didn't you know it was 2 max fading doors?
Had 2 dimwit. I have a advance dupe and I'll happily show everyone.

Everything Richard said was absolutely fine but I have some stuff to add. The sit I made which Richard came to deal with when I was in cuffs didn't involve him, but he seemed to brush that off, plus he was SCO-19 at the time and I'm pretty sure PDs job to raid someone (not saying SCO shouldn't be there but PD are the ones to warrant and investigate instead of SCO). I never was able to get round to making my PSD since I have a _ in my username I'm just having to contact Neruo via Discord directly. The reason Richard uncuffed me was if I broke NLR It would have been a new life thus meaning all crimes and things I did in the past life would have been invalid to me at the time.
You also haven't said what you are reporting Richard for? I don't think doing the right thing is a crime?
SCO19 is mostly major crimes and firearms.
PD is traffic, roadblock/checkpoints, pursuits and responding to normal police calls.
NCA is PM, undercover and drug-related.

Again is just that he takes your sits and takes you away to do a PSD while I'm still wondering if I'm gonna get him back or if he is gonna disregard the rp since you nlr'ed. Maybe also him who dragged you to staff room #1 which I was once too but then I got kicked out. Annoyed with the way he dealt with the sit mostly and just kept me out of what was happening to my arrestee. If after he died in the raid and he just hopped onto sod to do your sits, seeing that Savage was also sod atm.

Neuro is a busy man btw. Would be faster if you just did thru the [PSD] report npc.

Looking at your second to last reply:
You had said they were illegal, but you did also add they were a health hazard due to radiation levels, so it was a bit of both there. I took the suspect as staffing does take precedence compared to roleplay. The NLR situation was being dealt with my me, and the situation was also still being looked at, by me, for quite a while after. If you think that I am untrustworthy, dont run away from my sit, but just go through the process and then report me, otherwise you could be punished for running from a sit. I am sorry you feel a suspicion against me and lenny, but he had cancelled the sit after you ran away. I got involved with your radiation situation as I was called there, it is my job to help people and Lenny required assistance, and I told Lenny that it was something PSD should look into, before showing him the NPC, and then taking over the other end of the sit, which you also added that it was a fail base, which Hybrid and I looked at and sorted out. No I did not do a sit to stop him from being arrested.

And then your last:
I never kicked you out of the support call, so I am not sure what you mean in that regard. Savage was on staff, because of the required ratio and the fact that I was dealing with this long sit so could not take other sits. If someone makes a sit and then cancelled it, I do not know what the sit was about and therefore cannot tell you, and I dont think I should have the need to tell you, so I am not sure why you were questioning me about it, especially after I told you all I knew twice. Neuro is a busy man, but as stated Lenny could not use the NPC due to the feature not liking the underscore in his Discord name. So it would be faster, but that would not be possible for Lenny.

Hope this clarifies some stuff for you. Any questions feel free to post them below 👍

SCO19 is mostly major crimes and firearms.
PD is traffic, roadblock/checkpoints, pursuits and responding to normal police calls.
NCA is PM, undercover and drug-related.

Again is just that he takes your sits and takes you away to do a PSD while I'm still wondering if I'm gonna get him back or if he is gonna disregard the rp since you nlr'ed. Maybe also him who dragged you to staff room #1 which I was once too but then I got kicked out. Annoyed with the way he dealt with the sit mostly and just kept me out of what was happening to my arrestee. If after he died in the raid and he just hopped onto sod to do your sits, seeing that Savage was also sod atm.

Neuro is a busy man btw. Would be faster if you just did thru the [PSD] report npc.
Firstly Neuro can speak for himself and I didn't escape arrest. The arrest was false either way. I couldn't make my PSD because of the underscore in my Discord name. And why was I being arrested again?

Firstly Neuro can speak for himself and I didn't escape arrest. The arrest was false either way. I couldn't make my PSD because of the underscore in my Discord name. And why was I being arrested again?
You stole my police jag...
(In Savills, I was detaining you for questioning)
Can you just stay out if you don't have anything of relevance to bring up anymore?

You had said they were illegal, but you did also add they were a health hazard due to radiation levels, so it was a bit of both there. I took the suspect as staffing does take precedence compared to roleplay. The NLR situation was being dealt with my me, and the situation was also still being looked at, by me, for quite a while after. If you think that I am untrustworthy, dont run away from my sit, but just go through the process and then report me, otherwise you could be punished for running from a sit. I am sorry you feel a suspicion against me and lenny, but he had cancelled the sit after you ran away. I got involved with your radiation situation as I was called there, it is my job to help people and Lenny required assistance, and I told Lenny that it was something PSD should look into, before showing him the NPC, and then taking over the other end of the sit, which you also added that it was a fail base, which Hybrid and I looked at and sorted out. No I did not do a sit to stop him from being arrested.

And then your last:
I never kicked you out of the support call, so I am not sure what you mean in that regard. Savage was on staff, because of the required ratio and the fact that I was dealing with this long sit so could not take other sits. If someone makes a sit and then cancelled it, I do not know what the sit was about and therefore cannot tell you, and I dont think I should have the need to tell you, so I am not sure why you were questioning me about it, especially after I told you all I knew twice. Neuro is a busy man, but as stated Lenny could not use the NPC due to the feature not liking the underscore in his Discord name. So it would be faster, but that would not be possible for Lenny.

Hope this clarifies some stuff for you. Any questions feel free to post them below 👍
So first sit at Savills, you took him away cause he NLR'ed and put him back. Not because he wanted to do a PSD or to deal with the fact I shot his radioactive generator thingies. ( which you told me it was one of them things when I asked you )
And I mentioned me once being moved into STAFF ROOM #1 where I was told I wasn't allowed as non-staff which thought would go the same way with Lenny. ( i hope)
No, but Lenny doesn't close the sit. There isn't a cancel button anywhere, either he adds in his report never mind or you have to close it. So how could you not know what the sit was about?

If only had you just been clearer with why you took him the first time, just simply he nlr'ed and not some other bullshit like because I shot his radioactive thingies and he wants to do a PSD. You must understand in the jail cells by the way I saw things, why I didn't wanna do it till he was arrested. You didn't even bother to tell me he was cancelling the sit, I was waiting once I had drove out the garage to be brought to something. I'm also quite sure with Lennys time on the server he would be most capable of doing it on his own after the detainment. Still just took him away, I was still wondering if he had anything to do with me at all and kept following to have him back to do the RP I was gonna do. (as he deliberately NLR'ed seeing he just said "sure Richard warn me").
I guess It's sorted the first sit at Savills, still wondering why I was threatened with a warn in ooc and also personally by you for the sit that he "cancelled". I mean you don't even know what the sit about, Lenny doesn't specify that. Why would you need me right at that moment to be there. I don't see why it matters if he's arrested or not. He didn't lose anything and he was just trying to get you to help him out of jail.

So first sit at Savills, you took him away cause he NLR'ed and put him back. Not because he wanted to do a PSD or to deal with the fact I shot his radioactive generator thingies. ( which you told me it was one of them things when I asked you )
And I mentioned me once being moved into STAFF ROOM #1 where I was told I wasn't allowed as non-staff which thought would go the same way with Lenny. ( i hope)
No, but Lenny doesn't close the sit. There isn't a cancel button anywhere, either he adds in his report never mind or you have to close it. So how could you not know what the sit was about?

If only had you just been clearer with why you took him the first time, just simply he nlr'ed and not some other bullshit like because I shot his radioactive thingies and he wants to do a PSD. You must understand in the jail cells by the way I saw things, why I didn't wanna do it till he was arrested. You didn't even bother to tell me he was cancelling the sit, I was waiting once I had drove out the garage to be brought to something. I'm also quite sure with Lennys time on the server he would be most capable of doing it on his own after the detainment. Still just took him away, I was still wondering if he had anything to do with me at all and kept following to have him back to do the RP I was gonna do. (as he deliberately NLR'ed seeing he just said "sure Richard warn me").
I guess It's sorted the first sit at Savills, still wondering why I was threatened with a warn in ooc and also personally by you for the sit that he "cancelled". I mean you don't even know what the sit about, Lenny doesn't specify that. Why would you need me right at that moment to be there. I don't see why it matters if he's arrested or not. He didn't lose anything and he was just trying to get you to help him out of jail.
With no valid RP other than a false detain there was no reason for Richard to give me back to you. Plus the NLR situation was delt with, Richard also did tell you the sit was cancelled in OOC after you complained saying he was going to free me again. (If you can't tell we are in a loop here, we prove you wrong but you then go back to saying I NLR)

Hi,

And then your last:

Detaining me for what circumstances? I hadn't done anything?
That's not relevant to this report. Can you stay out?
With no valid RP other than a false detain there was no reason for Richard to give me back to you. Plus the NLR situation was delt with, Richard also did tell you the sit was cancelled in OOC after you complained saying he was going to free me again. (If you can't tell we are in a loop here, we prove you wrong but you then go back to saying I NLR)
I already know all of that. He unarrested you cause you nlr'ed you shouldn't have been there. I don't care why the 2nd sit was made or why it was cancelled. Just didn't like the way he dealt with the sit and threatened me with warning in ooc even after we had talked about it and I went back out to patrol.
I get that you are severely inept when it comes to thinking and processing. Didn't think you couldn't read what me and rich already had been on about in the last few replies. Really there is nothing else for you to say, there is nothing else to add on. I'm not gonna listen to your version of Rich's story as you don't know it. You are just making shit up that you think Rich would do. You aren't him, you can't tell me why he did what he did. Only he knows truly.
(sure there been some sort of miscommunication, I've been told something else ingame than whats in this report from Rich. Really don't care about this anymore as it's ages ago. Was just in the moment. I wont see you in staff room #1 without being staff or I wont be threatened with warns for some invalid reason. Then I'm happy).

Last edited:
That's not relevant to this report. Can you stay out?

I already know all of that. He unarrested you cause you nlr'ed you shouldn't have been there. I don't care why the 2nd sit was made or why it was cancelled. Just didn't like the way he dealt with the sit and threatened me with warning in ooc even after we had talked about it and I went back out to patrol.
I get that you are severely inept when it comes to thinking and processing. Didn't think you couldn't read what me and rich already had been on about in the last few replies. Really there is nothing else for you to say, there is nothing else to add on. I'm not gonna listen to your version of Rich's story as you don't know it. You are just making shit up that you think Rich would do. You aren't him, you can't tell me why he did what he did. Only he knows truly.
(sure there been some sort of miscommunication, I've been told something else ingame than whats in this report from Rich. Really don't care about this anymore as it's ages ago. Was just in the moment. I wont see you in staff room #1 without being staff or I wont be threatened with warns for some invalid reason. Then I'm happy).
Bro my arrest is the cause of all this and at this rate I'll just let the higher up do their verdict since the shit you pull out your ass is getting CrAzy!!!11!!

Bro my arrest is the cause of all this and at this rate I'll just let the higher up do their verdict since the shit you pull out your ass is getting CrAzy!!!11!!
good just shush like dog. you being the cause or not doesn't mean richards doings are right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom