Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff report on Smockzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff : Smockzy
Staffs rank : Trial mod
Date of incident : 10/7/2023
Okay so I warned a guy to leave me alone and after he didnt i shot him ,after that Smockzy said hes gonna warn me for rdm and said that warns only work if im inside my base or buildings where i own doors. That is not how a warn works im pretty sure , after that he went on to harrast me and tell me that he will kick me for fail base which i wasnt even inside of anymore.1696672447160.png

SmoCZY8

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Texan, You got warned for RDM because I saw you killing random pedestrian. It is right you adverted back off once, and that is not enough. You were playing as a thief and you built a failbase(prop climbed to build it on top of store in leslie). The "back off rule" refers only to your own base with claimed doors to prevent from having unexpected guests. In summary you broke rule C1-"You may only base where there are doors owned by yourself. Any store in Westfield can be used as a base. Only Hobos are permitted to base elsewhere except for the road. When basing on the sidewalk, you must leave enough space for people to walk past without having to divert onto the road." You propclimbed to build a store on top of store in leslie green, then proceded to warn ONLY ONCE and not in proper base, and yes i told you i would kick you because you got told to remove failbase 3 times and i was about to kick you for not listening to staff, but in last moments you removed it and i left leslie green totally.
EDIT: I also noticed you were banned today, that just proves what kind of player you are.
Take care
-Smockzy

Azz

Denied,

"Back away" warnings are not valid. You must always listen to staff members as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom