Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed Staff Report: Thorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Thorn
Member(s) of staff's rank: Staff On Duty
Date of Incident: 24-01-24

Information about the incident:
My first time joining the server, I didn't do anything, i was in for like 5 minutes and I still hadn't chose a job. he invited me to a sit for no reason and kept me there for like 20 minutes. He refused to explain why i was there. I then asked him how to be a cop, because I am new and he told me to fuck off. when the sit was over he didn't return me, he just went AFK and I had to figure it out myself.

0/10 Admin

i pulled him into a sit and explained that Snot lord had reported him but snot lost connection to steam and i tryed to figure out if somthing had happened or if it was intentional and for snot to rejoin (he never did) after a bit of waiting and asking other staff about what to do i closed the sit

altho i do admit the sit took a few min due to me waiting for Snot to get back on for the sit he made

Last edited:

Azz

Hi Shadowfrog,

I will be closing report due to lack of evidence. If you would like anymore help please message me on discord (azz.com).

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom