Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff Report (TMod Revamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Revamp
Member(s) of staff's rank: T-Mod
Date of Incident: 02/12/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was involved in a situation where I was near revamp as he was on SOD, I then pulled out a Pava Spray SWEP and pepper sprayed him. He then proceeds to make a PSD on me at which point he talked to me in a PD VC and then roughly 10 mins later decided to warn me for "Staff Disrespect". I find this thoroughly unprofessional and unneeded.
Evidence on the incident: I got a clip. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1H7jqZgaxmjI0z/d1337dyUMKzh?invite=cr-MSw5cXksOTk1OTIzMyw (THE WARN) Also have the clip of me pepper spraying him but will need to be asked for.

Thank You

Hello there Lharris,

First off, I am not 100% sure why you made this report. You pepper-sprayed me after I returned from a sit. Instead of apologising you proceded to defend your actions although I gave you many opportunities to apologise. I felt the warn was needed to make sure you do not participate in disrespecting staff members by misusing your equipment again. If you have any further queries or questions pleade let me know.

Thanks,
ReVamp.

Azz

Denied.

Although the way the situation was handled could have been slightly different and the warn reason probably should’ve been “Interrupting Staff” I find it hard to think of a reason to pepper spray staff on duty without being disrespectful.

I will however speak to Revamp about how this situation could be handled better.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom