Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: Junior
Date of incident: 15/02/23
Information about the incident: He banned me for false reasons and he is abusing his power. He said that I was raiding a base constantly and also said I done it 4 times when I did it only twice and it was like 40 minutes apart. He also then says I am loitering outside waiting for a reaction when I am just outside a base with my car parked and thinks this is a good reason to get me banned. He also kicked me for the server calling him a maid and then threatens me with a 1 week ban.
Evidence:
1676474446679.png
1676474481910.png

Afternoon

Abit of backstory as he hasn't explained the full story. I had joined the server where I saw him and terrorists working together . I explained calmly saying this isn't allowed in the rules. Very high rately he started in ooc saying your not t command you can't tell me what to do blah blah blah . I left it abit and he carried on just causing random issues within ooc arguing with everyone he could and using slurs. I brought him to a rooftop and attempted to calmly speak to him and explain what he is doing is wrong . He completely ignored me and went on to calling me a maid saying shut up and saying he doesn't have to listen . At this point I had multiple reports against him with the way he was acting in ooc. He wasn't listening so I banned him and said if this was to carry on he would be banned for a week as he quite clearly was only on riverside to cause arguments (I apologize for calling you a dick however me and many staff members on the time could see you was acting as one) he joined back onto the server and went to windy roads where he placed down a dupe in someone's base . Dale was called there and removed his props and didn't want to speak to him as Dale couldn't be bothered with his attitude and the way he was acting .

He kept on staying st windy roads outside this base where he raided them atleast 3 times sat outside with radio on spamming his horn attempting for them to come out and overall just harrasing them which I got reports of . I was in spectate watching them and it was clear he was harrising the players in the base I asked him about 3 times to stop this as harassment isn't allowed on the server as it can lead to us loosing players . He carried on to the point where he was calling police to there base saying they had drugs when they didn't (cop bait and metagame since his reasoning was well he's a drug dealer and got a van) which I explained wasn't allowed to be used but he carried on anyway. He the raided them whilst I was spectating them and attempted to report them to staff even though I was watching them for propblock ( which wasn't true) he just couldn't see the keypad next to the failing door .

At this point me generic and Dale had enough of his actions and I decided it would be reasonable to give him a cool down ban for 3 days so he could read the rules( as he quite clearly didn't knoe them with the t command situation) and just time for him not to be so argumentative.

The complete opposite happened he was in the discord using disrespect every left right and corner . Saying I have been lying and just causing yet again another argument which was one of the main reasons he was banned in the first place . I asked him to stop and if he wanted to he could place a report . Which he ignored ( yet again another reason he was banned for for ignoring staff) st which point I just let him argue by himself until he made the report

I could understand where he was coming from and wouldve happily reduced his ban to one day however it was quite clear from discord that his behavior was appalling

I gave him multiple chances and was more than fair with him . Not only did I belive he should've been banned two other staff members agreed too

Junior

Dale and generic witnessed this with mo witnessing the discord arguments

I can confirm that you were harassing other players, had no intention to roleplay properly and you have received 17 warnings within the last 2 weeks. It is very clear to me that Junior was doing the right thing by banning you.

Denied, multiple staff members have told me you were breaking multiple rules. On top of that you are permanently banned anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom