Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff:Reaper On duty on duty
Member(s) of staff's rank: Tmod
Date of Incident:29/07/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: was messing around with q1 said he stinks 5 seconds later i get brought to a sit and i said fuck off im trynna make my gold because q1 didnt make a sit reaper is justbeing weird q1 said he didnt make a sit and i said fuck off im trynna make my gold and he freezes me for punching him and then sits me in a corner for 1 minute and says ur getting warned for staff diss and i said no im not im trynna make my gold leave me alone and he warns me i said see you on the forums
Evidence on the incident: Dm me on discord for the video TrapStar#1855

Well Q1 tell me to make a sit for staff disrespect on you, and once i bring you in you just disrespect on me instead of being polite to the staff and i also got the clip of you disrespect me by calling me dickhead

how is dising q1 on pyc gang custom job staff diss? so ur telling me i cant tell any staff member they stink even if there on a criminal job thats bull sh**
stop lying he told me he didnt want me warned and asked u to tell me to stop its not staff disrespect if hes on a criminal job (PYC GNG CJ) it was a false sit for staff dis because he wasnt on staff job (I WAS JUST TRYNNA MINE GOLD AND MAKE SOME MONEY BY SELLING MY GOLD BARS AND I GET BROUGHT AND WARNED FOR STAFF DISS)

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Your warn will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom