Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich
Staff rank: Trial Moderator
Date: 18/10/23
Information of incident: This is not a specific incident but rather a general one. Whenever Cheeze Sandwich is taking sits with me, two so far, he is just ignoring the chat, not attempting to try and listen to the explanations I provide for the context of an incident and giving out harsh punishments. I believe he should be spoken to about this to try and look at the chat in order to receive our explanations when we are not available to use our mic at the time.
Evidence: As I stated, this is not about a specific incident but a general one so I am not sure on what to provide here.

Last edited:
I did read the Chat. As I did I asked you questions based on your answers given in chat. If you feel like the punishment's was harsh pls dm me as I don't remember who you are and what sit this was about.

Pls understand that there's a guideline on punishments and that they aren't given out if I wasn't 100% sure they where for the right reason.

If you want, ill be pleased to talk to you in game or in discord about our altercation in that sit. If you have any questions on the rules of the server and their respected punishments you can also dm me in game or on discord.

Last edited:

Azz

This will be accepted along with the other report. Cheeze sandwich will be spoken to and reminded punishments are given fairly.

However there is no specific evidence that Cheeze is wrong so no action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom