Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Star's App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Star
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?2+Years
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:538046650
1.7 What is your Discord?Ranndy#1855
1.8 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:
2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is random death match, killing another player with no reasoning, roleplay or anything else.
Example 1: A thief buys a gun . He goes to around killing other players with no roleplay reason
Example 2: A Cop runs around killing a thief's for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR is new life rule, meaning on death you shall not take part in any situations that took place in your previous life, or not interact with anything from your previous life for 5 minutes.
Example 1: 2 Theif's are raiding a base . The suspect inside is a drug dealer armed with a pistol. The thief , is killed. The Thiefs returns to the base immediately , enters the base and kills the other person
Example 2: A Police Officer Kills a thief for shooting at him with a firearm and the thief comes back to kill the cop that just killed him

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is when you must comply when outnumbered by other players with no weapons in your possession and are being threatened with a firearm or you are armed but outnumbered by individuals with firearms. If you have your firearm out before being outnumbered, fearRP does not apply.
Example 1: A PCSO is being kidnapped by Gang members all of them armed with firearms pulled on PCSO. The PCSO pulls out his glock and starts shooting at the gang members.
Example 2: 4 A suited man was robbing the bank 5 sco members came with guns pointed at the suited man, and he tries to run away even though hes out numbered

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is discrimination/prejudice against somebody gay, or part of that criteria in any way.
Example 1: A Man refuses to talk to a person just because hes gay, looks gay
Example 2: A thief is killed by Suited men and he die's then starts screaming homophobic slurs at people

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is discrimination/prejudice against ethnicity groups, skin colours etc.
Example 1: A Man starts spamming in chat that he hates black people because of their skin colour spams the nword.
Example 2: A taxi driver is killed by a thief because he is a Diffrent Skin colour to others.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
The two sides would be taken to an appropriate area to sort the situation out, and here is how I would resolve:
I would start by Telling Joe that he did advert carjack once I had checked chat logs. William would be warned though for committing crimes against NHS (stealing the ambulance), and I would make sure he understands for next time and refreshing him on the rules.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would pause the RP at PD raid.
I would take the two sides to an appropriate area to conduct this sit, here is how I would resolve: would check if William adverted PD raid. And if he adverted PD raid, and if Joe was in a close distance to PD or inside, I would explan to joe why it wasnt rdm end the sit since William had every right to kill Joe.
I would then continue the PD raid RP, Or Return both the players to a different suitable location.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both to a good spot to do the sit,
I would check if William adverted to raid. Since he did not, he would be warned for FTA but also be warned for NLR since he returned to the scene after being killed by Joe and killing him.
Joe built his base on the sidewalk not as a hobo, which is not a base area so he would be warned.
Both the players would be returned to a suitable location.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring the two to an appropriate spot to Claim the sit. I would hear both sides of the story.

Joe would be banned since the PD meeting makes there be no major crimes allowed, since bombing is a major crime, Joe broke the no major crime advert by William for his PD meeting, making the bombing invalid. So he would be banned for Mass RDM since he killed more then 4 people in his bombing. Mass RDM is where you kill 4+ players

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe I would be a valuable addition to the staff team because of my extensive experience in playing and administrating game servers. I have been a part of various gaming communities for several years now, and I have had the opportunity to learn from experienced staff members and mentors.
In addition, I have a deep passion for creating a positive and welcoming environment for players, and I am committed to enforcing rules and ensuring that all players are treated fairly. I believe that having a staff member who is both approachable and knowledgeable can help build trust and foster a sense of community among players.
Moreover, I possess excellent communication skills and am able to remain calm and level-headed in high-pressure situations. I am also able to work well in a team environment and am always willing to lend a hand to other staff members.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask a higher up for a little bit of help if i didnt know what to do

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes on Gmod dark rp and Fivem servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Professionalism and maturity.
Patience in heated situtations
Positive mindset

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I only have one im a bit dyslexic

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would love to be a moderator due to multiple varying reasons. I have been thinking about joining the staff team for quite a while now and a lot of people have told me that I should apply. I have also been wanting to get back into staffing as I have done it many times before and enjoy it quite a lot. Another factor in me wanting to join the staff team is whenever I am on I am constantly witnessing rule breaks and I always try to report them but of course staff isn't always available especially in my timezone which is frustrating but understandable so I would like to help out in any way I can. When I do see staff many of which are good friends of mine they always seem stressed and overworked and if there is something I can do to help then I will do to the best of my ability. I am constantly getting people coming up to me and messaging me of discord asking for me to help with staff situations etc I usually try to help out the best I can

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? Im dyslexic

Have you received any help when creating this application? None at all

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

-1 Inactive havent seen you on in a while some rules u don't know but if u get a bit more active and more understanding of the rules I may change it

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please improve your behaviour in game and re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom