Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied T HU AKs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Give Higher Up Terrorists AKs on spawn instead of just the pistol that they spawn with now.
How will this benefit the community: Give HU Ts the ability to have an AK without the need of a gun dealer.
Link(s):

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
+1 i can see this working, cause if the PD department get a boost don't mind the T getting on either

Azz

+1. this could work but LM would have to be given the same. I see this encouraging people to join LM and T HUs but could be argued that it’s too OP for the departments.

+1 If they also gave LM HU’s a rifle on spawn then this would be a good addition.

Mozzie

Mozzie
Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Admin
Staff Member
I
This will make it as semi custom job
I don't see what's wrong with that, because if people cant get a custom job (for what ever reason) they can still be a criminal with a decent gun to fight of government and this will make people join T or LM as people could just get CJ rather than join T or LM for free.

+1 | This would encourage more people to join the different criminal groups like LM and T and would provide more activity within them. As currently T and LM is as good as a normal suited citizens. The point of joining T and LM atm is pointless if your not seeking power or better roleplays situations.

+1 I remember 2 months ago when we play tested RP london and you could go on any WL, LM HUs had the UMP on spawn and T HUs didnt which made me quite sad so yh either add it for both departments (UMP for LM AK for T it makes more sense) or dont add it to either (btw this was when I was lead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom