Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Taxman appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Name: Taxman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527357674
Date of warning: 19/12/2023
Member of Staff: Arcccz
Warning reason: FearRP
Why should we remove the warning: The warning given by Arcccz was completely unfair. There was a BP raid happening and while I ran out SCO responded and got out of the car and pulled their guns out. As soon as SCO got of the car I also pulled my gun out and we all pretty much pulled our guns at the same time. After being shot down by SCO, without any report, Arccz just dragged me into a sit and warned me without properly analyzing the situation, because if he actually saw the clip he could have seen that our guns would have been drawn at the same times and had a more reasonable thought of the outcome of the sit. Instead, with a mingy attitude, he just said there is probably a clip for it then warned me.

Evening Taxman

I was cloaked and looking at the raid, SCO already had guns out when they exited there car which was about 2 seconds before you pulled yours out, 2 to be exact.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Evening Taxman

I was cloaked and looking at the raid, SCO already had guns out when they exited there car which was about 2 seconds before you pulled yours out, 2 to be exact.
Yes and as you also mentioned, the times when we pulled our guns out were very close to each other. When SCO were getting out of the car, I was in the process of pulling my guns out too so it would have been physically impossible to notice I was under FearRP in such a short time and not pull my gun out.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Hello Taxman do you still have the clip if so please send it to me on discord which is kinget1 so I can get a better understanding of the situation,

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

I will give you the benefit of doubt and trust that you did not mean to break the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom