Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Taxman appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Name: Taxman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527357674
Date of warning: 19/12/2023
Member of Staff: Arcccz
Warning reason: Staff disrespect
Why should we remove the warning: Following up on my previous warn for FearRP, since Arccz was speaking with such horrible attitude, I made some comments, which were not even offensive about his actions, and he just warned me for Staff Disrespect. At this point, he is just targeting and looking for excuses to warn people. This warn was completely unfair because the comments were not even offensive given how his attitude was the whole time.

Evening Taxman

I was told by other members of the Staff Team it was classed as Staff Disrespect.

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
Evening Taxman

I was told by other members of the Staff Team it was classed as Staff Disrespect.
It was not repetitive, and the comments I made can hardly be classed as offensive. If you would warn everyone whenever they made such comments, then frankly there would be no player left on the server.

I agree with this statement taxman
It was not repetitive, and the comments I made can hardly be classed as offensive. If you would warn everyone whenever they made such comments, then frankly there would be no player left on the server.
As i am a tad disrespectful so yeah most people would be gone if it was just a single comment

Taxman

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
What comments did you make
The comment I used was "Gay", and I only said it once. Surely that can not be taken as offensive because I did not even say it repeatedly, only once.

King ET

Senior-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Since you only said it once and it is not that bad I will accept this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom