Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied TFS Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID: 76561198056183133
Date of ban issue: 29/02/2024
Member of staff: Madrid
Ban reason (screenshot):
1710849956959.png

Why should we unban you?:

I'm just in desperate to play the server despite been 3 weeks not been playing on server.)

It's clearly unfair for a ban for someone who actually pay their real money couple days towards to the server+devs before the ban, It's is clearly unfair having a TFS warn system placed in the server, huge unfair advantages. Rather than having Temporary Bans Cooldown warns better (powered by AWarn), Resulting better gameplay & more clearly understanding against the damn rules.

This is why I've always complained about the Not to do a EcoReset, The Moment Ecoreset happens. I'd get additional 2 warns (When there's only 3-5 players are during Late Night Time (UK Time) from those active admins those who are on (tired making appeal then it's straight denied PLUS THEY SHOULD'VE JUST GIVE ME VERBAL.), and then I'm straight banned due over my TFS by unfair car minge warn which i didn't do it on purpose.

No Matter I've tired to appeal any of my old warns, It's still gets denied, I was really going buy the Warn Wipe Shortly Shortly *By Next Week, until the ban just happened.

This is Total Lame & Unfair System (against TFS) to have on.

*Message to the Devs*
Just Start Trialing out on Auto-Warn Ban Cooldowns, The More Bans they get is the longer the ban it will be. (let say maximum 2 months~,) Otherwise get rid of the TFS unless it's necessary for the noobs (that they're are too new in Gmod *Yes, I meant their play hours time).

I'm really getting bored over this boredom.

Last edited:

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

You you have been given countless opportunities and chances within our community but you continue to break rules and then play the victim and say you didn't do anything. Donating via our store does not give you a get out of jail free card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom