Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

The new respawn timer is aids

Death counter used to be 60 seconds, and now its around 100. I get jailed for less time than that for punching a police officer
I get that it makes NHS more valuable, but it's really overkill in my opinion. If you want to increase the time it takes for people to respawn then increased it to 70-80, because its not really that huge of a map and NHS can usually get there within 30 seconds, and if they don't get called or are too busy youre kind of just screwed.
+And people are impatient

Mozzie

Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Death counter used to be 60 seconds, and now its around 100. I get jailed for less time than that for punching a police officer
I get that it makes NHS more valuable, but it's really overkill in my opinion. If you want to increase the time it takes for people to respawn then increased it to 70-80, because its not really that huge of a map and NHS can usually get there within 30 seconds, and if they don't get called or are too busy youre kind of just screwed.
+And people are impatient
I do like the new addition to be honest as it now allows NHS to actually do their job rather than just driving around for the fun of it.

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Do the crime do the time.
I do like the new addition to be honest as it now allows NHS to actually do their job rather than just driving around for the fun of it.
🚑 weeoooooo weeeeoooo

Top Bottom