Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Thomas Staff ap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background
1.1: What is your in-game name?
Thomas
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? half a year or bout 4 moths
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
1.7 What is your Discord?
EfcTomE#4303
1.8 References (if any)

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM mean Random death match kill some one for no reason

Example 1: joyce walks up to tom joyce kills tom for no reason thats RDM
Example 2:
some one hops in a car goes to a friend gets out and kills them for a joke thats RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: comeing back to a situation after dying

Example 1:
joey kill me i come back and kill him RDM and NLR
Example 2: Im apart off police some one kills me i go back and arrest them

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: your character is afraid to die.

Example 1:
there are 2 people against 1 the 1 person is trying to kill the other 2 people without fear
Example 2: there are people trying to kidnap you try to kill them

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: being rude to gay bi and lesbian people

Example 1:
someone is gay in the server and there are people be not nice to him that is homophobia
Example 2: 2 of my friends are gay everyone else is rude and mean to them

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: being or saying something rude to a black person

Example 1: training some one as a PCSO the cadet fails the training you call the person the n-word
Example 2:
Some on is arresting someone and they call the person that is arresting them a black N-word

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has advertised carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would tell william that your not able to steal nhs Cars And tell him not to do it again if he did it will be a warn and give the car back to joe if that was his car

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? william is not in the wrong if he adverted pd raid then he can KOS because He is doing a pd raid and he wants no one in his way

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit
Warn/ verbal warn for NRLING and there was no advert

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
warn/ban joe and tell him there is no majors because PD meeting

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
because i am mature good at talking and resolving thing

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle, what would you do?
get a higher admin

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?

No so i Would like this to be my first experience

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
im mature Good at calming things down and good at resolving situations

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
i sometimes read things wrong so i have to read them again

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
so i can help the server out

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Not that i know off yet

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No

Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
I do

Last edited:

I do not believe a 13 year old has the maturity and capability to perform staff duties properly.
aswell we have enough kids on departments and there already annoying enough.
allen.

-1, I do not believe a 13 year old has the maturity to execute staff duties properly.

• Your not mature enough
  • Quite unprofessional
There are many more reasons behind this, but those are the main ones. In my opinion, you are not fit for staff yet but maybe in the future.

Similar reasons to every else,
Your new to riverside,
When seen in game you're not that mature in your behaviour.
The application aswell is really vague in terms of responses, referring to The entire of Section B, for the definitions of rules. You have failure to provide any of your own explanation upon that. Along with extreme lack of detail in any section of your application. Using the reasons "i am mature" displays without a doubt that you are not mature enough yet.

john fries

-1 For these reasons:

This application seems rushed to me, It doesn't look like you put much effort in to your answers, nor are they detailed.
Your maturity in game is dreadful, I've seen you multiple times role-playing being on the toilet and moaning. This is weird and genuinely odd. I suggest you ensure your role-playing standards increase.
Your age seems to be a large issue to everyone else. Although we have had staff in the past that were 13, This was a rarity and that usually the member would be heavily supervised and or really well known in game beforehand. I can see that your maturity has been brought up multiple times, so I think it's best you wait a little before applying in the future.

From All The Interaction We They Were Mid-Bad As You Roleplay Being On The Toilet And Moaning I Personally Think Your Also Possibly Lying About Your Age And Shouldn't Be A Part Of Your Staff Team If You Were More Mature And NOT ROLEPLAY ON THE TOILET AND MOANING I Possibly See The Staff Team Making A Acceptation And I Personally Don't Understand Why U Used A Racial Slur In Your Staff App On Question And Overall Your Staff App Seems Bad And I Don't See You Going As Far As The Over Applicants So Overall I Give A -1

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Please improve your reputation amongst the community and re apply in a week if you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom