Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Thomas's third staff request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas third Attempt at Staff

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. Yes
- Cannot staff another server. Yes
- Access to Discord. Yes
- A working microphone. Yes
- Clear understanding of the rules. Yes

Section A: Applicants background
1.1: What is your in-game name?: Thomas
1.2: How old are you?: 13
1.3: Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside?: Around 4 moths
1.5: Are you fluent in English?: Yes.
1.6: What is your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:520226866
1.7: What is your Discord?: Mr Bob
References (if any)?:

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM (random death match) is were you kill someone for no reason .

Example 1: Bob had just spawned in like fresh start to a server and Bleb kills him
Example 2:jena Had do nothing wrong and ben comes along and kill Jenna for fun that's RDM

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR (New life Rule) one you died you go straight back

Example 1: Jay kill Beb and Beb goes back to were he died and kills jay that NlR because its not been 5 mins and he has not forget about it
Example 2: Jeeb gets killed by police at a crate raid and goes back to were he died and killed police that's breaking NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP is when you 2 people with guns around and you tried killing them and your not valuing your life
Example 1: people mug you and ask for 3 k while pointing guns at you and you tried killing them that's not valuing your life
Example 2: multiple police try and get you and you kill them that's not valuing your life

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: dislike of or prejudice against gay people

Example 1: Jayden is gay and Jude is calls him a gay bast**d that homophobia
Example 2: john is on police as a pcso other officers say gay people are not able to do the job that's homophobia

2.5: What is racism and provide two examples: When swearing and saying mean things to a different race that's racism

Example 1: somebody is black IRL and in the GAME and calls them the n word that's RACISM
Example 2: Someone is a different colour than them and says a racial slur

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
what i would do was bring them in and see what both off them has to say ask for a clip and warn William for Crime Against Nhs

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? bring them in and ask for what happened on both sides and ask for a clip check logs to see if he adverted pd raid if he has not then Warn him For MASSRDM if he if he did advert then let both off them go

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: I would Bring then ask for boths side off story check logs for advert and a clip if not then warn joe for NLR and william for No advert if he did advert then Warn joe For braking NLR then let both off them go

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?: i would bring both and ask joe why did he not read chat then warn him for MASS RDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?: i would love to help out in the server and make it a better community

3.2: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?: no

3.3: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: mature i try to be as professional as possible and im always in a happy mood to staff im active aswell

3.4: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you are staff: i dont have the best memory but i can still remember thing i stutter a bit sometimes i have can not read verry well but i still car

3.5: Why do you want to be a staff member?: because when ever i need staff no one is ever on and i pretty active i want to make the community a better place

3.6: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?: i sometimes get a bit angry but i can sorta control it bc it dont happen very often

Have you received any help when creating this application?: No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?: Yes.

Last edited:
- Questions 2.6-2.9 lack detail, especially 2.6;
- Section C is rushed;
- Small, but grammar is not the best;

Some good things to add on:
- Your maturity for your age is great
- I have had no bad RP experiences with you
- I have never had any Staff related issues with you
- Having a 2 warning record is very good

also it wasnt rushed i worked very hard on it its only a small section so i see why you said that bc it was not in much detail but there is not a lot to add

You are an alright guy, and friendly. Although, your professionalism and overall maturity within the server needs to improve before I am happy for you to become a Staff Member. Along with what

Q1 you have not seen me in ages I have became more mature than last time

Thomas mate i know you quite well and you have a very good understading of all the rules ive played with you since i joined never had a bad rp situation with you in game but i feel like your to young to become staff but thats for the management team to discuss i will still give you a massive

+1

when ever i make a staff app people that have not seen me in ages always pick on me since the last time thet have seen me like q1 at least you me mate hazeder

I think that's other staff opinion of you is majority is negative.
When i've dealt with you myself in the past you've not the been the most well mature,
3 days ago you have been warned for "Minging an event" further displaying that,
Entire applications feels rushed and you lack severe detail in a majority of the questions and in some cases even getting them incorrect.
Regarding the trial mod questions, you lack understanding of the server rules and how to handle situations such as these.

Therefore I do not believe at this time you'll be a good fit for staff.
I'd suggest reading over the server rules first.

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied
Parts of your application display a lack of knowledge of the server rules and the application as a whole lacks detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom