Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Tigrizz Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tigrizz
SteamID: 53416629
Date of ban issue: 18.3.2023
Member of staff: Junior
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: I've been banned for "racism" when i said monkey boy to guy that didn't know how to drive. I don't think that word monkey boy is racist after i went around dozen of pages with terminology for monkey boy and none of them had anything about racism there, I also didn't mean it in any racist way so idk about me being racist. Therefore i think i have been banned wrongfully, I don't think saying monkey boy to someone that cant drive is bannable offense.

Thanks for reading,
Tigrizz.

Attachments

• 1679171128738.png
    1679171128738.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 9
Bro, i call people monkeys all the time, not regarding their race but because monkeys are silly creatures. UNBAN THIS MAN

WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU WERE REFFERING TO.YOU STARTED CALLING ME THIS AFTER YOU SAW MY PLAYERMODEL SKIN COLOR.

EVIDENCE OF THE SIT AND THE REASON HE GOT BANNED (i spelt privacy wrong 😣😫)

↓​

↓​

Sorry for the late reply - but I’ll ensure that staff don’t ban people for silly reasons like this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom