Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Trappys Player Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Trappy
Member's SteamID:

1. STEAM_0:1:189844760
Date of Incident: Well I found out today so, 09/03/23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Alright, not too long ago I bought a permanent slot on his Custom Job to be able to use in game for the sake of RP, everything was fine for about a month until today, I found out I am no longer on the CJ onlyfans++ I paid in ingame currency and I believe this is scamming as I paid my price but no longer have access to it, this indicates that he can't keep deals and is clearly not a good CJ owner. I believe he should be punished for his actions.
Evidence on the incident:

1678400192072.png

1678400205777.png
1678400270701.png

This shows our conversations.

Azz

Scamming in game.

We don't deal with personal transactions. If he was to give you something in-game (10k for a gun) and scammed you that would be a staff issue.

This matter has been addressed before. It was your decision to ask for a slot and give something in return whether its in-game or irl . The owner of the job has control over the job.

Denied.

The reason why we are against people "buying" slots from other people with in-game currency is because of situations like this.

Whoever purchased the custom job on the store owns all of the slots that come with it. We cannot force a custom job owner to give you access to one of their slots, regardless if you gave them any in-game currency/item for it.

Therefore, it's at your own risk if you decided to give a custom job owner money in exchange for one of their slots as they have every right to remove you without any warning/reason.

Any further issues please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom