Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Troggys Ban to Be Lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date of the Ban: 30/8/2022 and it ends on the 31/08/2022 and it ends in 2 hours
Memeber who banned me: Jcackky
Steam ID: 76561198880897848
Name: Troggy

Screenshot:
Why you should be unbaned:
Now i was on the menu looking at the jobs and i saw that i can pick a job and be it, since the jobs where broken and everyone could be it, now i picked a job and was told off for it, and i was like ok ill hop of the job since its a high ranking job fair enough, then i picked a PSCO a low ranking job, all i wanted to do was to see the PD as i have never been in before and i would hop of the job but this guy decide to call a admin for it and made false accusations like "ban him he was opening all the doors and going into gun fights" When i was not i was just checking out the PD, and in my defence i dont think it should of been a ban i think it should of been a jail insted of a ban as that was just not needed. I didnt even get the chance to explain what i ws doing, because i normaly type in game
, and by the time i typed my reason i was banned.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    156 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Please use the correct format so we can know how long the ban length is for.
Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

Please use the correct format so we can know how long the ban length is for.
Name:
SteamID:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:
done, it ends in 2 hours but its still gonna be on my record, will that be removed if i get ubaned?

Your ban expires in 2 hours, just wait it out.

(It'll stay on your record perm however only active for 1 week).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom