Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Troggys Staff APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Troggy
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Well i joined the forums on Apr 25, 2022. I used to play a lot in 2019/2020 and just got back into the server on the 18/08/2022 might of joined on the 19th too not to sure.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561198880897848
1.7 References (if any)? No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Answer to that question:

RDM (Random Death Match) is when someone is killed without any roleplay reason at all.

1st example: Mr John is walking down the street doing nothing wrong, minding his own business and Mr Bob shoots him, that is RDM and that would be in section B2.

2nd example: Mr Jones is getting a knock on his door by Mr Bob, Mr Bob has done this 2 times now so Mr Jones gets his gun and shoots him, Mr Jones should of warned Mr Bob to back off and if he kept on coming back he would be shot, but Mr Jones did not do that so that classified as RDM, and will be put in section B2.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
Answer to that question:
When a player is killed they have to follow the new life rule, this means that they dont remember anything that happened in their last life.

1st example: Mr Jones is getting raided by Mr Bob, then a gunfight happens. Mr Jones won that gunfight, but Mr Bob got a gun and came straight back to the raid and killed Mr Jones. That would be classified as breaking NLR, under section B1.

2nd example: Mr Jones is held up as a hostage by Mr Bob, the hostage negotiations don't go well so Mr Bob kills Mr Jones, Mr Jones is very angry what Mr Bob did so he decides to go back to Mr Bob and hold him hostage breaking and says “I am gonna hold you hostage like what you did to me last time”. He breaks the NLR 2 times he came back to the same place and remembers something from last life. This is breaking the NLR rule, under section B1.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
Answer to that question:
Fear RP is when someone is at gunpoint/knifepoint so they have to do what the other player with the gun/knife says to do, because you are fearing for your life so you would do anything for you not to die.
1st example: Mr Jones and his best friend Mr Jack, puts Mr Bob at gunpoint and says “ MUG 5K OR DIE” but Mr Bob pulls out a gun and shoots Mr Jones and Mr Jack even though they was 2 guns pointed at Mr Bob, he still shot them both, this is breaking the fear RP rule because in a real life situation you wouldn't just pull a gun out on 2 people who have 2 guns pointed at you. This is breaking the Fear Rp rule, under section B3.

2nd example: Mr Jack a SCO19 SGT and his trainee Mr Simon who is a SCO19 PVT are in a chase with Mr Bob, Mr Bob car breaks down and the Mr Jack and MR Simon put mr Bob at gun point and says “ARMED POLICE GET ON THE GROUND DON'T MOVE”. But Mr Bob runs anyways, this is breaking the Fear Rp rule, under section B3.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Answer to that question:

Homophobia is when someone dislikes someone just because they are part of the LGBTQ community. This will be connected to section A1

1st example: Mr Jones starts a gang, he lets everyone in except Mr Bob, Mr Bob says to Mr Jones “Why can't i join the Gang?” Mr Jones says back to Mr Bob “we don't take people who are part of the LGBTQ” . That is breaking the A1 rule

2nd example: Mr Jones fiugers out that Mr Bob is gay, Mr Bob wants to hangout with Mr Jones but Mr Jones says “i dont hang out with fags xd bozo get gud”. That is breaking the A1 rule

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:

Answer to that question: Racism Is hatred towards people of minority or people of colour

1st example: Someone joins the server and starts spamming the N-Word. That is breaking the A1 rule

2nd example: Mr Bob is Muslim and Mr Jones is white, Mr Bob makes a base, then Mr Jones asks if he can base with Mr Bob, Mr Bob says “no fuck off you whitey”. That is breaking the A1

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Answer to that question:

It's not the advert that is wrong its the fact that William has stolen a government vehicle and crimes against NHS, which is not allowed, i would check his warnings for this and if he has 0 warnings for it i will warn him for it but if he has had warnings what were given to him in the week, i would jail him.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he averted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Answer to that question:

Well first of I would bring both of them to a sit to get both sides of the story, then i would look at logs to see if he has killed any non PD members. If he shot them in the PD then it would not be RDM but if he shot them outside the PD then it would be RDM, if William did shoot people outside the PD i would tell him the rules and warn him (if he didn't have any other warnings about it) for it, but if he did know the rules and was warned for it lots of times and did RDM 6 people outside the PD i would ban him for MRDM ( Mass Random Death Match)

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Answer to that question:

Well first off i would tell Joe to get the base removed from the side walk, then i would say to William that he did not advert the raid and broke NLR, then i would see if he had any other warnings about breaking NLR and raid without advert and if he has no warnings i would tell hm to read the rules and warn him, if he has had a warning for it in the past, it would be jail and if he has had loads of warings for it and has been put in jail for it in that week it would be a ban for “ Breaking NLR and Raid without advert”. (If he has had only a few warnings then it would be jail)

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Answer to that question:

I would bring Joe over to a sit and ask him why he did such a thing, and if he did not know and was sorry about it i would let him of with a warning but if he did it and clearly knew there was a meeting happening i would ban him for “MRDM, NITRP, Major crimes”

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
Answer to that question:

I would be a great addition to the Staff team as since I am very active on the server I can cover the European time zone and i am on very late to so when things start to get hectic and there aren't a lot of mods or admins online. I would ensure that the server is free of any troublemakers whenever I am active. Due to my previous experience both in RP and also in Admin roles I would be very competent in taking up such a role and would work very efficiently and effectively.

I believe that I am ready for the step up to become a mod and deal with complex situations, where I would approach each situation with a clear and open mind and to not be biased. I am a very laid-back person and I find it very easy to keep a clear mind and a calm approach to situations which often can be extremely heated and firey. However, on the flip side, when things start to spiral out of control and there needs to be some control I am not afraid to raise my voice and put my foot down. I am a people person and find it very easy to talk to people.
Finally just in general, I have really enjoyed my time on RSRP and I want to keep making the server enjoyable for existing and new players who might have their RP ruined because they are getting RDM'D, VDM'D or just have minges running around.I would moderate to the highest standard and upkeep the reputation of the server and its already stellar standards.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
Answer to that question:

I would see if there are any other mods who can help or go on discord and DM one of the mods for help.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Answer to that question:

1 server which was a WW1 server, i would help spawn in the arty for people and help with problems people had.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Answer to that question:

1. I am up in the early hours so i can help with the server when staff are gone

2. I am a quick learner so any mistakes i do i make sure i fix them

3. I am a fair guy and will always give fair punishments no matter who you are

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Answer to that question:

1. I am only 14 so i might not be took to serious

2. I type alot but i will work on using my mic more often ( i have a mic its just that sometimes when i am playing i like to use typing but if i get mod i will use my voice)

3. I am sometimes a bit forgetful

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

Answer to that question:

I want to make RSRP a more RP friendly place and make the server grows to its peak, i want to push myself even further and test my self even more, and i want to make a impact into this great community that RSRP offers, i would also like to have more experience as staff as i have only staffed on one server before.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?

Answer to that question:
Yes i do but i will only discuss this if necessary, as i don't want everyone to know my disability.

Have you received any help when creating this application? I asked Dale if he could read through my staff app to see if its fine
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Futher notes: I have over 1,200 hours on G mod just in RP servers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom